September 1, 2026

Waking up to September.

Video by Meade.

5 comments:

Original Mike said...

Damn. September already.
Fall is my favorite season, but I wouldn't mind time passing a little slower.

rehajm said...

...was getting YouTube TV moment of zen vibes...right up until the backup beepers...

rehajm said...

...Summer has come and passed. The innocent can never last · Wake me up when September ends ...

rehajm said...

...to open thread a bit, a professional in finance but two never seen before events in the world of personal finance happened to me recently. I had to replace an HVAC system and the company I hired required a 50 percent deposit up front with balance due on completion. Six weeks later they have not billed for the remaining balance. I reviewed my contract and they are obligated to replace some trim around the attic access that was damaged and removed during installation. I suspect they can't find an available tradesman to do the work. I will let it run then will negotiate a settlement if necessary...second a flight was delayed and I was forced to remain away from home for nearly two days. My charge card offers reimbursement for flight delay expenses- rental car, meals, lodging to a limit. I cannot submit my claim as the rental car company has not charged the rental to my account. I submitted the receipt to the insurer for reimbursement but they won't allow the claim to proceed until I'm charged. It's six weeks and counting on that one, too...

Iman said...

September Gurls…

https://youtu.be/8bmuMcjN0rQ

Post a Comment

Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.