CNBC host calls out Sen. Elizabeth Warren.
— Resist the Mainstream (@ResisttheMS) April 22, 2026
Host: "You campaigned with Graham Platner… you said, 'He's your kind of man.' … This is a guy who had a chest tattoo with a N*zi symbol… It's a guy that reportedly wrote 'people concerned about r*pe should take some responsibility… pic.twitter.com/zcy7r7BqnW
NEW: Woman who accused Graham Platner of r*ping her says America needs someone with his political stances in office, says his videos fired her up.
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) July 6, 2026
Jake Tapper: There are gonna be people who say this is politically motivated. What would you say to that?
Accuser Jenny Racicot:… pic.twitter.com/7jYk2i7oBg
AND: Scott Jennings puts it well:Graham Platner was recruited to run for Senate by a pair of socialist political operatives, Daniel Moraff and Leanne Fan, who determined that another prospective candidate had “a skeleton in the closet.”
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) June 8, 2026
The Wall Street Journal published a rare interview with the duo on Sunday… pic.twitter.com/tbmOE5nxJX
Democrats fully vetted Graham Platner, happily signed off on his incredibly disturbing history to win a Senate seat, and are only pretending to be shocked now because they can no longer rationalize the hypocrisy. pic.twitter.com/jkp12Gwv16
— Scott Jennings (@ScottJenningsKY) July 7, 2026

96 comments:
A simpler take : the Democratic party is evil incarnate, and seeks power and advantage however it can. As long as a candidate is useful and appears to be winning, stay the course. Otherwise, cast the candidate aside.
here's an Idea!
maybe (just MAYBE), the Democrat party should NOT be recruiting socialists (National or International).
i mean, it's JUST an IDEA; but maybe it's a GOOD idea?
Althouse theme of the day: Democrats are hypocrites who routinely attempt to gain power through lies and shell games?
Warren, the fraudulent native American DEI hire, follows "Stay home and bake cookies" Hillary in standing by her man.
This is the point where Democrats must decide between accepting minority party status by ejecting the wolves in their midst (i.e., Platner, literal Communists, hateful identity groups ranging from BLM, Antifa, Social Democrats exploiting Party rules, anti-Israel groups, anti-bio woman groups, and others) or continuing to be everything to everyone with the hope of hanging on to power.
They made their choices in blind opposition to Trump, who merely governs as a variation on 1990s Bill Clintion.
Hoisted on 1,000 petards.
Painted into 1,000 corners.
Forced to walk 1,000 planks.
Well: “I want to hold the Party responsible for what it did.”
So what are you going to do about it?
@gilbar
Not recruiting socialists would require that about two thirds of what still calls itself the Democrat party leave and admit they are just socialists.
That unnamed CNBC reporter should get a promotion. I watch CNBC regularly and I don’t recognize her.
Maybe those two "socialist operatives" are actually part of a Republican plot to embarrass the Dems. Would you let those two people have anything to do with vetting a candidate for public office anywhere?
I don't think it will work, since childish bizarro seems to be what the Dems are going for these days. Look at Talarico's "pastor."
But you may be right. They may have a late "normal" socialist to parachute in at the last minute.
It turns out naming themselves “Democratic” was ironic in the extreme.
@Martin on Democrats being 2/3rd socialists today.
That's the reality here. When the old-time Baby Boomers like Warren, Pelosi, Schumer, and Clinton die off, all that remains will be the young utopians. This means a shrinking but ever more extreme party, and no establishment/money glue to hold them together. AOC, Mamdani and the socialists will form a small faction that can only win niche city elections. Black voters (as often socially much more conservative) will form a small faction that can only win majority black cities and districts.
For survival, Whites, Asians, believers in biology, and "normies" will become conservative allies for a generation.
Unbelievable. I am shook to my American core with shock that the Party of slavery, rebellion, internment camps, segregation, Jim Crow, filibustering the Civil Rights Act, no-bail laws, rapists Clinton and Biden (the latter being credibly accused by his own daughter of sexual abuse), and numerous attempts at presidential assassination would line up behind a Nazi rapist for **political advantage** and pretend to agonize over (again) substituting a viable alternative to their dead man walking.
"...let people know who they're voting for."
See, here's the rub. The people voted in the primary. If that's so important (and I do think it's important), why not come out before or during the primary? There's a lack of clear thinking here, unless it's sort of nefarious. I hate to say it, but there it is. What's different now from right before or during the primaries? This does seem make the whole thing much more calculated, and I don't think she or whatever Democratic officials with whom she was talking are being honest here. I'm fully on board with the suspicions about the politics **and timing** of this. The woman's words feed into it, I think. He's not the sort I would have voted for anyway (I'm not a progressive and his background already was too problematic to qualify him as Senate candidate, IMO). But, like Althouse, I am interested in whatever political machinations in which the Democrats in Maine and elsewhere partook.
Regards,
Lori (reader_iam)
I’ve tuned out all the sex accusations, no matter which side is accusing or which side is accused.
…if you’re the Democrats and have pulled off the whoppers you’ve pulled off, the largest, most egregious political scams in the history of humanity- I’m looking at you 2020!- it must surely maximize your confidence in your abilities to repeat it. Unfortunately the downside is you don’t learn your limits. So when you have this guy who has provided dark ‘services’ to the party and you need to protect him what better place to do it than the US Senate? Untouchable. So the team develops and promotes the narratives but they don’t work out. No biggie. Run the classic sex assault play you always use, just like with the justice candidates and the GOP candidates and whomever- Hell, the GOP uses it on its own people, amirite Matt? We’ll find another dumdum warm puppet to install and force them to eat it. It’s not like our supporters aren’t going to go for it…
Ooh! That interview with "the duo." Did anyone else find the guy speaking incredibly annoying? I literally (in the literal sense of literally) recoiled. I mean, ugh. Both his content and presentation were so...well, again, "ugh" to me. A cynic posing as an idealist, with creepy values and demeanor.
Regards,
Lori (reader_iam)
[start virtual italics]Dave Begley said...
That unnamed CNBC reporter should get a promotion. I watch CNBC regularly and I don’t recognize her.
7/7/26, 7:01 AM [end virtual italics]
Dave Begley: I believe that's Sara Eisen. She does a lot of coverage of financial markets, global economy etc. She previously worked at Bloomberg, I believe.
Regards,
…I mean if you believe in The Cabal Theory you need compliant sock puppets to run and sit in the seat and keep it warm- I’m looking at you Mitch! The trouble is you can’t send anyone who might get their own ideas…
The democrats have been getting away with this stuff for so long that they though they could sneak this loser over the line. As pointed out in the previous post, the NYT wrote about this woman's accusation weeks ago, but they buried it in the article. Instead, they focused on the testimony of a right leaning women to discredit all accusations.
Well, guess what. Maybe, the American public just isn't that gullible anymore.
The Torricelli Option makes an unsurprising appearance. Again.
Everything Wolfie said
Can anyone name a Republican race that has ever resolved with the Torricelli Option the way it keeps happening with the DNC?
In CA, the leading candidate for Superintendent of Public Schools is a Republican. In response, the Democrats have made the role ceremonial and moved its functions under the governor.
rcommal said...
"...The people voted in the primary..
..why not come out before or during the primary?"
The Powers That Be, decided that the Governor would NOT win.
They looked at Other people besides the rapist Nazi; but they ALL had WORSE baggage (think about THAT for a minute!).
They knew/thought that the rapist wouldn't win either; BUT!
they KNEW that he would bring in money$ for Them..
now; that they've got what they could with him (and it looks like that well IS going dry), they are now going back to square one (the Governor), who almost certainly Won't win, but they knew that it was VERY Unlikely that ANY one could beat her on the left.
So, at least the consultants and media folk got paid;
that was The Point, wasn't it?
Is it time for Trump to put Graham Platner in the cabinet?
"what they were up to, and what they are doing now" Same as always.
"It's so much like the story of Joe Biden's candidacy" Right.
"I want to hold the Party responsible for what it did" Only one way. Actually, two: vote GOP, AND tell the world that as a moderate liberal you will never vote for socialist Dem scum again.
“Hoisted on 1,000 petards.
Painted into 1,000 corners.
Forced to walk 1,000 planks.”
Self-harmed by 1,000 paper-cuts.
Norm MacDonald said (referring to Bill Cosby) “it’s not the hypocrisy that bothers me - it’s all the raping”.
I heard that if Platner steps down before the election, the party can pick the candidate. If true, this could have been the plan all along.
Curious…. Is that how vetting is done? A young couple hires a NY firm to dig up stuff and send it over? No vetting of the vetting? No multiple vetting partners? Just a young giggly couple managing the thing by themselves and the powers that be just trust them?
So Bizarro World Chuck Norris is a rapist? Turns out the world isn't your oyster after all.
He was Warren's "kind of man" because he had a D after his name. That's it. Period. Full stop.
Look for them to bring in an AOC/Mamdani type--Attractive, young, Bowdoin/Bates/Colby--"social democrat" to take Platner's place.
Or maybe that's who they would have run if they had anyone like that.
Politics has always been strange and vicious. I'm having a hard time figuring this one out.
I bet a combo proposition on Kalshi: Collins and Paxton to win, 2.5 to 1 payout.
I wish I was an oysterman
Tumblin' on the seas
Far away from dry land
And it's bitter memories
Castin' out my sweet lines
Sendin’ dick pics to the chicks
No cops bearin' down on me
Got an empty bag of tricks
With head up my ass
With tats on my arms
—— “Platnerman’s Blues
Oysters are considered an aphrodisiac.
Platner: "Now you tell me."
The problem that the Democrat Party has is that they are ALL like this to one degree or another. They are the party of DEI, Dishonesty, Deviancy and Disorder. Normal people in the party have been marginalized or driven out as it drifts farther and farther left. A person who can win a Democrat primary is now someone that the majority of the country would reject as too weird and extreme. They can get elected in their indigo-blue enclaves, but for statewide or national office in a state that isn't indigo-blue? It would be an uphill climb.
“I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Racicot. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American oysters.”
"then and only then a fatal defect ***got exposed***"
If true, it would certainly lend some credence to the conspiracy theory at the time of The Fatal Debate that Biden's own people dosed him, wouldn't it?
People who equate the accusations against Kavanaugh to the accusations against Platner are equating the man who was a scholar-athlete with a spotless personal and public history whose accusers were entirely unknown to him with the man whose personal and public history is comprised entirely of shameful and vile statements and conduct and whose accusers were his female companions and sex partners.
People who equate the two are showing the absence of discernment and lack of good judgment.
As a disaffected republican, I keep looking for alternatives, but every time I look at the democrats I conclude, there is no way we can allow them to get power again. I just end up looking for the least objectionable republican.
Since Althouse included a gender politics tag: what about the key woman who has now gone public?
I'd be interested in Althouse's take on why lefty women would "date" an effectively unemployed "oysterman" with a Nazi tattoo and a mean streak obvious from casual observation. If he did assault at least one woman, as seems likely, why, after all these years of female empowerment, did she/they not report it, well before Platner entered politics?
And what does it say about Platner's assumptions about those women that he recklessly ran for a very public office, exposing himself to very public scrutiny, while knowing his own history? And what does it say about far-left's assumptions, by Platner and his DSA handlers, about Dem party and Dem voter morals and priorities that they would knowingly enter the race and take the risk? And what does the whole episode, NYT info suppression included, say about the actual brazen Dem contempt for actual women--on the assumption that enough lefty chicks will go along regardless?
@Meade That’s hilarious, especially the American oyster phrase.
@Humperdink Thank you. And now I need to go back to work as the Blogger’s gardener.
It was all a misunderstanding. As a socialist, Platner thought he was supposed to seize the means of reproduction.
Heap big embarrasment.
Host: "You campaigned with Graham Platner… you said, 'He's your kind of man.' …
Warren likes it rough.
I'm interested in the imagery used by the Two Young DSAs. Their polling had determined that people did not want candidates "raised in vats." The image is factory farming - at least, I think so. The people, they think, want free range chickens, organic vegetables, artisanal beer, and candidates who have made "mistakes." What is a "mistake?" A "mistake" is too enthusiatically being the opposite of Dad. Young people don't want people like the last generation of Dems who went to Harvard/Yale/Clone, and then into liberal politics - in short they do not want Dad. Young people want free-range people who went to off-brand universities (like Bowdoin) and then foundered and floundered about like real people (rape, Nazi, typical normie activities) - at least, not like Dad - until they went into socialist politics. "It's a new vibration/It's whole new generation/ People in motion."
If you come to Maine this summer/Pretend you are a normie/Be sure to wear some Nazi gear/
Help elect a Real-Socialist, a Normie-Pretender chosen by The Party if Platner sinks, or else Platner.
Maybe rape an intern like a Kennedy.
Just don't be like Dad.
Not to forget - EVEN Bill Maher - an often lone voice of reason on the left - said -> "Vote for Platner"
I don't see the Democratic Party as a monolith. The DSA has been clear that they are separate and distinct from the Progressives, multiple times. They have successfully highjacked the brand with the NYC mayoral race, and have fielded candidates in other races, less successfully.
The Progressives see the encroachment and have taken steps to eliminate the threat to the regency. Their resources far outstrip those of the would-be DSA kingmaker couple, and I think it's likely they knew about Platner from early on and simply plotted a course of action. Republicans were signalling that they knew about Platner, too.
As usual, just as with Bernie, the voters come last.
The most important question is: Who will the candidate be?
If weasels could talk, they would sound just like that guy. That's about the worst sounding voice I've ever heard coming from a male.
One has to give a lot of credence to the theory that the Dems are consciously and cynically running the Biden replacement play book. Waiting until after the primaries to 'discover' something disqualifying that the party leaders knew, or should have known all along, then slip in their real choice.
I really don't want to be this cynical, but the bastards don't give me another choice.
Do they really raide any 9bjection in public
I looked into Susan Collins electoral history. She was first elected in 1996 and she won in 2020 by 8 points. I cant see Maine voting her out. Maine is full of dumb boomers who go and vote for the same person every 2-6 years. And they never stop until the person retires or dies.
Platner's views on rape aren't so different from Bernie Sanders's views circa 1970. Others have already drawn the conclusion that Liz's thinking on that topic may not be so different so I don't have to.
Platner: "Look...consent and all that? it's a tricky business...it's a legal concept really...very complicated...lawyer type stuff, right? Above my pay grade for sure, but she was definitely the age of consent...that I do know. I always make sure. No, I do! You have to, right? You have to. And she was like pushing 40, so...like, where I come from, that's a green light. All I saw was green lights, right? Nothing but green lights all the way down the street. That's what I remember. I guess we saw things differently that night, that's all. I tend to put a positive spin on things like that. It's just my nature. Maybe she was like...I don't know...in a weird mood or something, because normally she was such a cool lady, but how is that my fault? Such a bummer. This whole thing is such a bummer, man."
"I'm less interested in the random oysterman than I am in the Democratic Party leadership, what they were up to, and what they are doing now. It's so much like the story of Joe Biden's candidacy in 2024."
It's more like the story in 2016 (or even before that - see Claire McCaskill) and ever since. The Democratic Party leadership is all about manipulating our electoral processes. How very undemocratic.
Why is Scott Jennings wearing Platner inspired facial hair?
"I want to hold the Party responsible for what it did."
Party leadership needs to be held responsible now for what it is doing and will keep on doing as long as they believe people aren't wise to their strategy.
Maybe Platner can leverage his withdrawal into a "book deal" or a lucrative job on a board some where so he won't have to go back to the oysters. Maybe he can become a political commentator on CNN.
They knew. They are vile and evil. The debasement of the democrat party and their contempt for America continues unabated.
The Dems at the national level are very old. Their emerging bench was tossed out of office nationwide during blowout elections of 2010 and 2016 and a generation of “normal” candidates was lost. Pelosi and Schumer kept propping the old guard until now everyone is too old.
So instead of gradual replacement, a calcified Dem party is going to have very quick turnover with young and radical candidates. Skipping a political generation will do that.
The DNC is still fighting for the right of cross dressing pervs to play Peeping Tom and expose themselves in the women’s locker room.
Platner: "It was consensual .... and she was a lousy lay."
As has been previously pointed out, the above video is the quintessential example of male vocal fry.
The same party picked Platner as a candidate and that guy to speak for them on TV. Can they do anything right other than cheat and steal money? They seem to have never met a real man of even average quality. Hell, go to Home Depot, plumbing dept., and just grab one.
That's the most significant vocal fry I've ever heard, real or faked, on man or woman. In a comedy sketch, it would be too over the top.
Breezy said...
"Curious…. Is that how vetting is done? A young couple hires a NY firm to dig up stuff and send it over? No vetting of the vetting? No multiple vetting partners? Just a young giggly couple managing the thing by themselves and the powers that be just trust them?"
Yeah, it's very strange. I'm not buying it. I think the democrat party changed their mind on Platner and needed a scapegoat. These guys volunteered. I'm not saying they didn't cough up a chunk of money for research, but if you think that was the only research done on behalf of the party, I've got a bridge to sell you.* It's a Senate seat.
*(I understand it recently suffered some fire damage, but it's all good now. Honest)
Jeffrey Toobin raped himself on video, and CNN paid him to say it was consensual.
I said…"It's a Senate seat."
IOW, it's much too consequential a thing for the democrats to have put all their vetting eggs into that couple. They knew much more than they are letting on.
The victim here says Platner was "black-out drunk" and didn't remember it the next morning. The Democrats seem to be claiming the same thing happened to them when they picked him. I believe them all.
The Democratic leadership wants people that they have leverage over. How else do you get them to vote as a block like they do? When the leverage material (aka embarassing to know stuff that will tank your credibility) becomes public knowledge then the leverage is not effective so the individual may suddenly start voting however they may want and ruin the voting block. That's when they have to go.
I bet that guy gets some help to get rid of that voice right away. I mean someone had to mention it to him, right?
Just so everyone is clear: the Democratic Party had no problem with the Nazi tattoo, his misogynistic views on women, his antisemitism, his communist views, his texting up to a dozen women after he was married on a hookup app that caters to predators of underage girls, or that he locked a woman in a room against her will. They were fine with all of that simply because he was polling well and raking in the sweet campaign cash. And given the evidence over the past 6 months, I suspect the r@pe allegation wouldn’t bother them either if Platner wasn’t cratering in the polls and the campaign donations weren’t drying up. They are only bailing on him now, like they did Joe Biden in 2024, because it has become obvious he will not win. There is no moral compass left in the Democratic Party, only the quest for power…and a deranged hatred for Donald Trump.
It's the same generational dynamic that completely screwed up Academia (which makes sense, since the kinds of people in each are similar, with the more attractive and dumber ones in politics and the uglier and smarter in academia).
After the 2008 crash, the normal, somewhat orderly succession from senior Boomers (who had already been senior a long time), dug their claws in and refused to budge. Then, when things finally started to loosen up, they realized that they liked their pliable, 'idealistic' Millennial 'grandchildren' much more than the somewhat experienced, cynical, and compromise-accepting GenX 'children.' When they finally stepped aside, they handed leadership over to members of that younger generation even though they lacked the experience that had been so essential that GenX successors had to 'wait their turn' and acquire it.
Unfortunately, those Millennial leaders had little experience or institutional knowledge, so their only guide was ideology and their only strategy is to double down on the ideological approaches that aren't working.
That's also how the Politburo worked in the USSR. Just sayin.
@Prof M. Drout --
Several years back I read that the 1960s to 1970s boom in crime (i.e., the Boomer generation here) was correlated with leaded gasoline and the widespread use of leaded paint. Never mind other toxins of the day such as widespread tobacco use, abestos, mercury in tooth fillings, super cleaning chemicals that were carcinogens, etc. Beyond crime, this exposure may have contributed to generational sexual behavior and late-life cognitive declines.
Regarding handing over to Gen X vs. later generations -- those in power always resist having 'competence' and independence nearby. This applies to HR departments that serve as fork-tongued mouthpieces for management and the apple polishers / brown nosers in any organization.
All these politicians - it feels like I'm reading People magazine and have no idea who they are and what they are about.
Just so we all know: our leftists (and RC) are fine and had no problem with the Nazi tattoo, his misogynistic views on women, his antisemitism, his communist views, his texting up to a dozen women after he was married on a hookup app that caters to predators of underage girls, or that he locked a woman in a room against her will. They were fine with all of that. It is the "Oh, now we know he raped Democrat women! That's the step too far! As long as he was raping Republicans, well, that was just fine!" So now we know: Democrats only care if the "bad things" are being done to Democrats. They like their people to rape others.
Aren't candidates undergo FBI clearance since they'll be access to classified materials
I think that the Democrats were trying to create their own Trump and created New Coke by mistake.
As always, Jennings gets it right. Amoral Democrats knew what Platner was and didn’t care as long as he appeared electable. If elected he would have simply merged with other elected Democrat assholes. Other than Fetterman can anybody name an admirable elected DC Democrat.
One of my character flaws is that when I see/hear people like the couple in that interview, I simply can't take them seriously. I see them as idiots and yet they managed to foist this guy into a senate campaign with amazing success.
“What did they know and when did they know it?”
Are we lost in the 1970s this morning?
“I want to hold the Party responsible for what it did.”
That’s nice dear.
“Was it just idiotically searching around for a "masculine" man and infatuated with his oysters? Did it cynically select him and think the people don't care about sexual misdeeds anymore — the #MeToo era is over and it's time to go for those "manosphere" votes?”
As I wrote in a comment yesterday, Democrats don’t even remotely grasp masculinity. Masculinity isn’t tattoos and guzzling beer and not listening when a woman says “no.” Masculinity is you’re on a picnic and a bear comes out of the woods — you put yourself between the bear and any women and children, make sure that they walk, not run, to the car. If the bear attacks, you fight it because you have to buy time for the others to get to safety. Platner, of course, would turn his back and runs.
Masculinity is two firefighters in a burning house ignoring a direct order to leave the building because the roof is about to collapse. A little girl is trapped somewhere inside and she’s screaming. The roof does collapse but the firefighters miraculously make it out alive. The weeping because the screaming has stopped. It makes a Hell of an impression if you’re a civilian watching, and wishing there was a way you could help.
Real farmers sell their produce on the open market, they don’t sell everything to Mommy.
Real men don’t rape.
@Althouse, Goldberg and Filipovic are stupid cows who think masculinity is getting a grapefruit mashed in their face, Cagney style. But unless I have misjudged him, Laurence is a genuine masculine man. We’ve never met face to face, so I could be wrong. Try to learn from him.
I’m always amused when Senator Warren, who gamed the system with phony American Indian claims, complains that the system is rigged.
Then way you regularly insult his wife makes me think you don't want to meet him face to face.
I think the tell as to what has happened here is that Mills withdrew from the race weeks before the primary was actually held. By dropping out she got to preserve campaign funds she will need if the Dems can force Platner to quit. This didn't get published before the primary because the Dem decision makers doubted it would cost Platner votes in the primary (he was way ahead of Mills all winter and spring.
I just read that Troy Jackson is being considered as a replacement for Platner on the ballot. Earlier this year Jackson LOST a statewide primary (for Governor of Maine), finishing third. A couple years ago, as President of the Maine Senate, he lost control of himself sufficiently to throw a bottle at — a as bd hit — a female colleague. What did I tell you about grapefruit in the face?
If he somehow gets to the US Senate and throws a bottle a Marsha Blackburn, she’s gonna ram it up his ass — sideways.
@Goldenpause, I got this from Instapundit:
“Elizabeth Warren wants to retract her endorsement of Graham Plat er but she doesn’t want to look like an Indian giver.”
Aspiring rapist Graham Platner. He was just turning his life around.
Woman said he was blackout drunk.
He said he doesn't remember it ever happening.
Expect the "he was black out drunk" tactic to be used against Republican candidates in the future.
Man… all this stuff going on and I just heard Mitch McConnell has Rigor Tortoise!
Oh, fuck off, Althouse.
First, for better or worse, Graham Platner won the Maine primary election, and handily. (I know that if I had been a Maine voter, I would have voted for Governor Mills. Because I hate all of this populist bullshit that surrounds both Trump and Platner.)
But next, and most important, I'll never let you or any other Trump supporter get away with so much as a sentence griping about Graham Platner when the actual adjudicated rapist is Trump. You don't like the E. Jean Carroll verdict? Then there's the 27 other credible accusers of Trump. I'm not here to convince you, or discuss it with you. I'm here to rub your fucking nose in it. That's all.
Lastly, Scott Jennings. 24 hours ago, Jennings was blithely reporting on his "20-minute conversation" with Mitch McConnell. I fervently hope that his report costs him his job at CNN when it is revealed that Mitch McConnell has been unconscious for the last three weeks.
Hi, Ronald.
I've got a high school friend with a raging case of TDS. He recently wrote, "Even the Repukelicans would be suspicious of why this woman waited so long to come forward with her story."
Well Buckwheat, this lady's story is 5 years old. Christine Blasey Ford's "story" was at least 25 years old when she came forward to challenge Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation. And you can bet your left arm that my friend didn't question Ms. Ford's 25 year delay in coming forward.
I have grown extremely tired (or "tahred" as Hillary might say down south) of the rampant irrational hatred of the President.
Faux Pocahontas Warner, made a career as a phony DEI pick, tries to pick her way thru a prickly situation. Yes, she was a Platner fan-girl. Nope, she's got ZERO personal integrity, given she's grifted her way into Harvard Law School faculty on basis of an entirely fabricated American Indian heritage, lives in her mansion with her millions and tells us Americans how to behave. Terrible person in real life.
Not to worry! Here on the Best Coast, a Republican is in a tight race for State Superintendent of Public Education. So to buy insurance, Governor Hairgel "negotiated" with his own party to add some language to an unrelated budget bill. To strip most authority from that elected position, and move that authority to a position appointed by Himself.
People who complain about the unDemocrats are simply failing to see the Broad Picture.
A point of order that should be made regarding any comparison between Platner's and Biden's nominations. The Democrat PTB did not "let the primary process occur" in any reasonable sense of those words. The entire process was a stage-managed sham that ensured Biden never had to perform even the most modest amount of campaigning. The Florida Democrat party unilaterally declared Biden the default winner of their primary by refusing to certify any other candidates. The contrast with Platner's primary win is stark. Schumer recruited Mills to run, only to wind up leaving her twisting in the wind to avoid pissing off the Commie Theater Kid wing. She was still on the ballot, though, and the Democrats in Maine made a conscious choice to tap this loser as the guy they think should represent their state in the US Senate. In many cases Democrats across the US were given no choice at all but rubber stamping Biden.
Chuck shows up to defend Platner... who would have guessed? Everyone!
As for the 27 accusers.... yes, they all said stuff like "Trump pushed up the arm rest and then assaulted me in the main cabin while everyone carefully looked away! It was awful! I came 6 times!" And, you know, the armrest doesn't actually push up, so the story is physically impossible. But not for Chuck! Or the rest of the left. How dare you challenge the sacred leftist narrative that changes on a whim!
Post a Comment
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.