NEW: Lindsay Clancy juror Paula Devlin reveals on 'CBS Mornings' that the lone, male holdout juror who voted to find Clancy guilty of murdering her children was the *only* person of color -- a black man.
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) September 11, 2026
The 11 not-guilty jurors -- who hectored him for a week to cave -- were all… pic.twitter.com/5qirHNGCyx
***
"Whoa. I have to sit with that for just a second" — Gayle King. Amazing that she was surprised by that. Weren't there pre-interviews to smoke things like that out? Or did they know, mean to suppress it, then realize they needed to get it out and chose Gayle King to perform the necessary theater? If so, she's an excellent actress! She really seems blindsided.
ADDED: Meanwhile, on Oprah's show, a black woman expresses the concern that black women who kill their children will not receive the same compassion that was shown to Lindsay Clancy:
Room full of women on the Oprah show starts cheering after a doctor says that black female child murderers need to be supported too, not just the white child murderers like Lindsay Clancy.
"I want us to have the same passion for [female child murderers] who don't look like… pic.twitter.com/VbaQfq9BYi— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) September 10, 2026

191 comments:
The plot thickens. Are we enjoying all this? *hand waves*
11 whites
9 women
3 nurses
1 teacher
who THE HELL picked that jury? just How Bad where the people they rejected?
(assuming that they WEREN'T TRYING to throw the case?)
y'all are (well SOME of you are) Lawyers..
Can a juror LEGALLY act as an expert witness for the Defense?
**gilbar said...Can a juror LEGALLY act as an expert witness for the Defense?**
A juror can't legally act as an expert witness for anybody. Not in the case on which they serve, anyway.
So the guy's black and he's being attacked by white people! How do you like them apples?
Eleven Angry Lesbians.
No wonder all those white liberals were so angry! Ain’t nobody more racist in their attitudes towards black folks. I can barely imagine how pissed they were that he refused to bow his head and accept the condescension from the AWFLs.
I had been wondering about this for the last few days! Like others, I had seen the "photograph" of the juror and immediately suspected that it was AI generated from the court artist drawing- the ethnicity of the man in the drawing is quite a bit more ambiguous than the AI generated "photo". My very first thought was that he might be black- it certainly explained why the media didn't immediately dox him.
DEIsm writ large. Good for him for not taking a knee to class-disordered ideologues who tolerate entertaining abortive ideation and foster distrust under color of law. #HateLovesAbortion
The rest were albino?
You can’t make this stuff up.
We have crossed some kind of strange threshold in this country. Bizarro States of America.
Good on you lone juror of color. The pimp hand of justice is strong with you.
If he'd been white maybe he could have convinced some of the other jurors to try the exercise band on the water bottle.
None of the other jurors were willing to drink from Uncle Tom's water bottle.
Even for Oprah, that's pathetic. Yes, Lindsey Clancy's experience is typical for white mothers who kill their babies. Why are we so racist against black mothers who kill their babies?
Because that's the real problem on display here--racism.
Another reminder that God has a sense of humor. Sometimes it can be pretty cold, but it is what it is. If you are white like me, think about why this affects you the way it does. If you are not, you should probably do the same thing.
Can't help thinking about that meme of the lone warrior drawing a sword against an overwhelming wave of attackers.
A burden is a "burden" is a burden on state and mind to be Planned and the body of evidence sequestered in darkness, under a clinically sterile shield of private deflection and memorial.
How to relieve yourself of a problem like Maria... Apology for a planned parenthood and wicked solution.
Oprah still has a show?
The whole interview is worth watching.
Paula Devlin says the first vote was 8-2-2, 8 for not guilty by reason of insanity, 2 undecided, 2 guilty. She also says it was 10-2 with two holdouts for a while. And the final holdout was in his 30s.
Also, she seems to indicate that what the holdout expressed reasonable doubt was the first degree murder charge. That suggests the note the forewoman gave the judge was misleading.
The judges, both the Superior Court Judge and the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court, should be applauded for not kicking the holdout off the jury.
If I had been on the jury, I think I would have held out for guilty of manslaughter. Accepting a guilty plea for manslaughter would be a good resolution.
I hope this doesn't come to pass. However, if the effort to shame this juror and expose him continues and results in harm or loss of life; will the media treat him the same as Jason Arday?
I mean it wasn't all that long ago the same media folks were telling us that it was wrong to publicly shame an individual.
Black or blackety black as in onyx? Diversity! Over the rainbow.
When the democrats conduct a political operation it’s carefully planned and you have a series of preplanned stages, a week before a certain story is planted in the media to set the background, a Republican is ambushed on the media the day before so they can get a quote they want to use after the big expose to discredit him, the expose occurs, then a panel convenes on CNN that afternoon to discuss the expose where everyone has prepared notes. Later Hillary makes a speech.
But it usually turns keystone cops because people can see the gears turning in the background, and then a big mistake occurs because the juror you are accusing of being ignorant, incapable of reason, unjust, and not willing to engage turns out to be black, so democrats must think black people are stupid.
So all the time and money they invested in this just ends up damaging their brand. It’s like Nike and Bud ads.
Oh how the plot/narrative turns………..
Makes what he did even more impressive. A lot of trials from the past would have gone differently with one brave black man on the jury.
Now I see differently what the other jurors have been saying. He wasn't stubborn as they implied. They really think he was just dumb, and not up to the task. You know, like can't even get an I.D. or use a computer.
In my real life, no one is talking about this horrible topic. The fembots speaking out think they have a lot more popular support than actually exists.
The white women were smug in criticizing the male holdout, convinced that displaying the approved “woke” attitude gave them the moral high ground. But these hierarchies can be treacherous. Now, the same women who were so self-congratulatory may find themselves accused of racism.
I hope he is doxxed and I get to contribute to his GoFundMe
Isn't there some law or something that prevents jurors from identifying the determination a specific other juror reached? Can they really just out this poor guy with no consequences? Shouldn't the judge put a gag order to prevent any further such identifications?
As the Man was trying to coerce him and make him conform, he stood tall.
He did America proud.
BLM. #BabyLivesMatter
Same observation applies to the white defense attorney.
"Makes what he did even more impressive."
Undoubtedly this was planned during their voir dire. The defense probably thought that he would be a "sheep", stereotyping in their own special way.
I predict a movie, and definitely a book.
So much for intersectionality.
Anthropogenic intelligence and integrity, and, perish the thought, idealism. A world away from the twilight fringe. Go forth and reconcile.
Just look at the serious looks on the faces of those stupid women as they gobble up this concocted racial horseshit that the Negro woman is shoehorning into Clancy spectacle. White liberal women are such saps.
What an excellent man! And, unlike the harpies who sat down for these gross interviews, the holdout hasn't leveraged this terrible experience into 15 minutes of fame.
This hits differently doesn't it, "There wasn’t a single piece of evidence or witness testimony that he used to prove why he was thinking the way he was" and "He was very arrogant" and "he just completely disregarded the information that they gave him" These jurors were playing with fire weren't they when they went on tv to talk about the holdout.
This case not only illustrates how far left the batshit nutty AWFLs have gone but also how institutionalized their beliefs have become in those states that they totally control. Massachusetts is a prime example. That requirement they have encoded requiring the prosecution to prove beyond "a reasonable doubt" that the killer was SANE at the time of the act is a doozy. That's a loophole big enough to drive an 18-wheeler through to enable anyone to excuse almost anything for a killer from a preferred group.
Interesting that all those virtuous, super-intelligent, hyper-credentialed people are setting up their legal systems to enable the murder of inconvenient or disliked people.
Isn't it interesting how much it matters, that Mr. Holdout was black? And, more importantly, to which people it seems to matter the most?
Oprah and her cultists>... " Black women need to kill their live children too! no fair! "
Netflix Executive: 𝘕𝘰𝘸, what are we gonna do?
The White LEFT. I'm telling you. Poison.
Did they all get too many forced jabs?
I'd bet each and every white leftist juror is a registered democrat.
Toxic. RACISTS.
Iman at 759 wins the thread.
IMO, among white democrats and white leftists, 93% of both men and women are functionally angry white lesbians.
"There wasn’t a single piece of evidence or witness testimony that he used to prove why he was thinking the way he was" and "He was very arrogant" and "he just completely disregarded the information that they gave him"
You see, a pimp's way of thinking is very different from that of a square. When a pimp listen to the ravings of a ho, he in their world! Ya gots to be strong they gonna get along, otherwise they runnin' yo game, not you.
Ok so a white woman kills her white kids, and the 11-1 white jury get hung, and the most important thing is the "holdout" isn't a man, its that he's black.
I think this is more a gender issue than a race issue. Although, I can see a black guy digging in his heals when a bunch of white women start hectoring him.
Its amazing how every situation has be turned into, how does affect women? What about black people? And gosh, is it good for the Jews? And..are gays going to be hurt by this?
Bravo to that man. Shame on Reddington; he is loathsome at this point.
Oh no, the holdout juror was a black man! As if that’s hard to believe.
Lesbos from the Isle? Are they legal... uh, undocumented transients? Perhaps among those who crossed the rainbow, way up high, during Decaffeinated in Chief's administration.
"That requirement they have encoded requiring the prosecution to prove beyond "a reasonable doubt" that the killer was SANE at the time of the act is a doozy."
I don't even know how you would prove a serial killer is sane.
Jeffrey Dahmer? John Wayne Gacy? Hillary Clinton?
Wonder if the black guy was watching 12 angry men, and decided to be one angry man.
I mean, kudos to him for sticking to his verdict when the other eleven were going the other way and pressuring him to join them. But is this so terribly unusual? I simply cannot imagine my changing my well-considered and definitive verdict because of pressure from eleven people that I don't know and that I could give a flying fuck about. Am I alone in this?
Equal and complementary has a narrow purview. The principles of principals matter.
He will be identified publicly before the weekend is over.
The Mass Supreme Judicial Court messed this up in 2016 with Commonwealth v. Lawson, in a sane state the legislature would fix this.
"But is this so terribly unusual? I simply cannot imagine my changing my well-considered and definitive verdict because of pressure from eleven people that I don't know and that I could give a flying fuck about. Am I alone in this?"
I am not sure about things like murder trials, but I have had several civil cases where the jury returned a verdict around noon on a beautiful Friday with a beautiful weekend coming up.
Mao relieved his burdens in the great leap forward. The modern PRC had their moment of State's Choice. Sane or insane? Does it matter?
Bottom line: this guy is a genuine hero. Horatio on the bridge. Leonidas against the Persians. Trump against the Uniparty.
Lone, principled black dude against a generation of AWFLs. Epic.
Notice she says "I hope people have the same *passion* for people who don't look like Lindsey..."
Not compassion, "passion." And now we know the "passion" from this crowd for someone who does not look like Lindsey. The passion is hateful.
Pants on the ground... looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.
@planetgeo, while that might seem plausible, the MA burden of proof on the prosecution to prove criminal culpability was the common standard prior to the attempted assasination of Ronald Reagan in 1981. (link to NPR story) Hinkley was prosecuted under that standard and found not guilty by reason of insanity which prompted many states to change the way insanity pleas worked.
"Room full of women on the Oprah show starts cheering after a doctor says that black female child murderers need to be supported too, not just the white child murderers like Lindsay Clancy."
Not all woman. The person to the right of the doctor is a dude.
Massachusetts liberals are known for their white suprematist attitudes. I can understand why they would be outraged by the black juror not knowing his place.
Mass didn't change the burden of proving "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard until 2016. The McHoul standard was from 1967.
The race of the holdout is totally moot. Give it up.
The only thing that matters is the person's intellect, courage, character, and integrity.
There are those who would like to ruin (or even end) the holdout's life. But I applaud him, I thank him, and I pray for him.
There is hope yet.
Dress over your head... blind to your foolishness with your dress over your head.
I wonder why a negative word like "Hector" is the same as the Greek hero "Hector". In the Illiad "hector" is probably the nicest guy.
Sadly, this will give all the incels and "wimmen haters" more incentive to be vicious toward the white women. Now, they will celebrate the holdout as "the brave black man who stood up to the Karens".
My own suspicion is that this will go to retrial and she will be found not guilty due to insanity.
"Mass didn't change the burden of proving "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard until 2016. The McHoul standard was from 1967."
Close. In Massachusetts, the burden is always on the prosecution, and as noted, they have used the McHoul standard since the 1967 SJC McHoul decision. the 2016 case added that the Commonwealth cannot use a presumption that a person is sane (because most people walking around are, from a criminally liable standard, sane).
Media(D) to drop this story ---- soon.
Here we go again. Another Massachusetts mother killed her 6 and 7-year-old kids in April. Kinda hard to claim postpartum at those ages, so the defense is already broadening the scope of the defense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3fJtg6AF_E&t=1s
No murder/killing is sane. Pre-meditated or not.
It's not an excuse. But we've made it an excuse - just like the latest in new excuses - "Not fit to stand trial".
Also the left: open the prison doors and our borders.
The radical left fraud group: "The Southern Poverty Law Center" feeds money to the KKK.
But somehow the corrupt liar left have painted the wrong people as KKK. Those white left jurors are tantamount to KKK.
He will be outed. Clock's ticking. This race traitor and heretic must be brought back to the plantation for his whipping.
I'm not a leftist by any stretch- and I've found the statements made by female jurors to be inarticulate and incoherent. Unlike many women, i do NOT let emotion determine my decisions. Having really looked into the facts of the case confirming info via transcripts) it seems pretty clear that the case was not proven. "Patrick said..." accepted way too much as fact. The timeline doesn't hold up, arrangement of the bedroom furniture makes no sense. And other things. An ex FBI officer shared even more info than I flagged. There was no real investigation into this awful case. It's 100% possible to be horrified bu the crime- and want justice for those kids, and to find the case against the mother not proven.
Had i been on the jury, i would have been the holdout.
And no way i'd have given in.
Left Bank,
What detailed evidence supports a manslaughter verdict versus not guilty by mental defect? She was either sane or she wasn't-- if she was sane then the murders were completely premeditated--if she wasn't sane, then she isn't guilty of manslaughter either.
Notice the defense attorney in the April case (above) says he hopes a different approach is taken by prosecutors when "women" suffering from profound mental health problems commit these crimes.
“ Netflix Executive: 𝘕𝘰𝘸, what are we gonna do?”— Aggie for the win!
Not the Iliad; Medea is the applicable reference. She murders her children to punish the father. In the play too there is a chorus of Corinthian women who are sympathetic and compassionate to Medea in all her troubles. But once she kills the chorus is shocked and sings a long refrain about demons that must live on Olympus, because true Gods would have prevented this atrocity.
RideSpaceMountain said...
Good on you lone juror of color. The pimp hand of justice is strong with you.
LOL. What a phrase.
Oh snap! This doesn't advance the narrative at all.
I expect the Lindsay Clancy story to fall out of the news very quickly now.
Just watched the video in which Gayle King was told that the holdout was a Black man. It looked like she had just swallowed a fly.
Find it; watch it. GREAT TV! 🤪
There's no way a black man was going to let a white woman get away with murdering her children. God bless America
“Netflix Executive: 𝘕𝘰𝘸, what are we gonna do?”
Oh, that one is easy- the holdout will be portrayed as a white guy wearing a MAGA hat during the trial.
I still don't get it. Wasn't the jury correct on the law? They determine facts, not justice.
We got reverse OJ thank goodness
I'm watching the feminist movement and the black lives matter movement both tank in real time. Leftism destroys all it touches.
I suspect Martin Luther King Jr. would not be able to stop vomiting if he heard a black woman bemoan that black women would not be able to get the same compassion upon killing their children. I don't think this was the equality he was fighting for. Nor are any of us.
Progressives are a disease, white or black. I guess they've found their own sort of 'equality'.
“Room full of women on the Oprah show starts cheering after a doctor says that black female child murderers need to be supported too, not just the white child murderers like Lindsay Clancy.”
They haven’t thought that through. The black female child murderers would be murdering black children, not those blue-eyed devil children whose lives don’t matter.
Netflix is officially on my *F U - never again/ Netflix won't get a 1$ from me, sh*t list.*
***OnwardandUpward said...
Bravo to that man. Shame on Reddington; he is loathsome at this point.***
Naw, he's always been loathsome. It's just that more people are figuring it out.
Temujin - well stated.
It's sickening to watch* what leftism does to people.
Some things are so dumb that only a liberal white female can believe them.
@ yancey ward 10:09am
That’s what they did when they made that show Adolescence.
I think one of the things missing here is whether personality disorders (usually genetic and lifelong) and stress and anxiety disorders(usually periodic and manageable) intersect here. She planned the murders but what was her motivation? Release? Revenge? We’re does insanity and evil intersect? What a web we weave….
At the intersection of racism and sexism, we cross abortion, a common cause., a human rite. A bridge to insanity where human dignity and agency are lost in a back... black hole... whore h/t NAACP. We have entered the twilight fringe. - cue spooky music.
No matter the subject, the Left changes the argument into "RAYCISSS". If I don't ignore them, I mock and ridicule them
Yeah - but again - the real racism is revealed to be where it always is - on and of the White Left.
Yancy, I have to agree with Left Bank on finding her guilty of manslaughter. I haven't looked up the exact instructions that the judge gave the jury in this case but the MA model instructions for juries on homicide include provision for considering mental impairment when deliberating on finding a person guilty of first degree murder. I think there is sufficient evidence to show that she was criminal culpable (knew what she was doing was wrong and could conform her conduct) but I think her postpartum mental state was sufficiently proven to be a mitigating circumstance that would warrant finding her not guilty of first degree murder. (The model jury instruction for voluntary manslaughter reads "Therefore, if the Commonwealth proves all the required elements of murder, but fails to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there were no mitigating circumstances, you must not find the defendant guilty of murder, but you shall find the defendant guilty of voluntary manslaughter.")
This is really sick stuff. These jurors are basically doxxing this guy indirectly to put him at risk. All these women and the mediaswine visibly lamenting that she wasn’t acquitted are repulsive. This, and cheering the assassination of Charlie Kirk define progressive women and the Democrat mainstream. How do we reconcile with sociopaths?
The point is three lives planned, no longer viable. And her Choice that demonstrated a disposition to entertain abortive ideation to relieve a "burden" of state and mind for causes other than self-defense. She can never be trusted again. Planned Perphood or sequestration with benefits and a forward-looking risk. #BabyLivesMatter
I love it when identity politics bites you in the ass, liberals.
White women trying to kill their white babies and a black man says, "this is not the way." And they freak out.
I hope Obama says nice things about him.
Oprah ought to be calling him a light-bringer.
MLK has a dream, and you Karens are a nightmare.
Out of Control Racist Jury Hates On the Black Man Who Thinks White Babies Matter
Witches be bitches.
“I simply cannot imagine my changing my well-considered and definitive verdict because of pressure from eleven people that I don't know and that I could give a flying fuck about. Am I alone in this?”
No. I revel in that sort of thing. I’d love to be in a situation where the opposition couldn’t simply storm away
I suspect that might have been the case here. The holdout knew he was in the right and he was having fun foiling these harpies. To say nothing of the pathetic White dude.
This juror is the anti-Arday. He ain't swallowing your lies and he is speaking the truth. All of your PC bullshit means nothing to him. He is calling you out for your dishonesty and you are outraged that he will not kowtow (that's right, I said "kowtow") to your highbrow.
Kudos, props and salutations, brother. Run for office! You got my vote.
Ivory tower uppity liberals (Madison, WI) expect black democrats (Milwaukee, WI), to vote how they are told, and do what they are told. The unity and compassion is all fake.
Same exact paradigm on this jury.
The “man” angle didn’t work too well so now we’ve also got the “race” angle. The lady jurors and the mediaswine know their audience: man hating, abeyant racists. However, this may not be the right time or cause to bring their racism to the fore.
11:02: “White babies matter!” 👍🏻
Aggie 9:00 Oh the humanity!
"Whoa. I have to sit with that for just a second" — Gayle King. Amazing that she was surprised by that.
I assumed the holdout was a white guy as well. But this is GREAT.
It shows black guys also know liberal white women are lunatics.
Listening to these female jurors characterise the holdout juror as “arrogant”, I think one would be forgiven for believing that in their heads they meant “uppity”. After all, they were nurses and teachers. What was he?
The black left are never satisfied with the billions in rioting costs that actually hurt other blacks the most.
Oprah is a fraud.
By the way, that note that the forewoman sent to the judge complaining about the holdout smells to high heaven.
The proper verdict would probably be guilty but mentally ill, which is not available in MA.
The best is, the crazy liberal white woman juror, wasn't able to think far enough ahead, and realize she and the other witches have been insulting a black guy.
Gayle new it instantly. That's what she had to absorb.
Gayle King, trying to dox a Republican, finds the baby-lover is in her house. Oh no!
Here are some kick ass quotes from Clancy's lawyer and an insane juror. It look a lot different now that we know the holdout was a black guy.
"“They know they were robbed by one man, for whatever his agenda was, who stole seven weeks of the life of these other jurors that were so attentive, so beautiful, so wonderful.” - Clancy's lawyer accusing the black guy of robbing and stealing.
“He was very arrogant....He really did not take anything that anybody said … He just completely disregarded the information that they gave him....He would not interact with us and try to understand.” - Liberal White Woman Juror Paula Devlin pissed a black guy had thoughts and opinions of his own.
This story and further juror media interviews will now disappear.
In Fulton County Superior Court (Georgia), a judge facing an undecided jury as the weekend break nears, would do well to place a takeout order for their supper from the Varsity drive-in next to Georgia Tech. Amazing how quickly a unanimous verdict can be reached, once twelve angry men or women are loaded up on chili dogs topped with onions! Actual lived experience (from long ago).
ChristopherB,
Crazy enough to not be guilty of deliberated murder three times,one after the other, but not crazy enough to be not guilty by reason of mental defect is almost nonsense to me.
Diversity in filicide is our greatest strength!
This whole trial seemed like a John Grisham novel.
Then it turns out there was an african american guy channeling Samuel L Jackson in "A Time to Kill" on the jury saying "yes Lindsay deserves to die, and I hope she burns in hell!"
I wonder if the Clancy fans would’ve been so supportive if Clancy had been saying the “N word” during her strangulation of her three children?
Sarah McShocky Face (Hoyt) thinks this whole thing is a psyop sort of like St George of Floyd.
The murders are real, the trial is real and the jurors are real but the public reaction of support is an op in aid of Demmies winning the midterms. She hypothesizes that many of the supposed Lindsay supporters are operatives paid to stir things up.
I am a bit less clear on her reasoning why, it seems to be 1) Get a lot of women out there expressing sympathy for a murdress 2) Stir up agitation against them for being murdress adjacent 3) Say "Ooooooh, look at those nasty republicans and MAGAs who want to put women in the Handmaid's Tale"
https://accordingtohoyt.com/2026/09/08/the-collective/
John Henry
You can't put a square pigeon in a round pigeon hole.
"Gayle new it instantly. That's what she had to absorb."
Gayle King's entire career depends upon her ability to understand the way liberal American women think.
And she immediately understood. Boom!
I must say that I am surprised/skeptical that at least some of the media covering the case didn't figure out a long time ago that the holdout juror was a black man. There were, after all, only two possibilities, and after yesterday, only one.
I suspect they knew it all along, and didn't want to spill the beans if they didn't have to. Very odd, though.
Many black men are functionally conservative.
If you’re black you might as well not show up in the jury
’Less you wanna draw their fury ...
The AWFLs said she didn't do the deed
And the all-white jury agreed ...
Working this up to Nobel Prize quality.
This all makes me miss Scott Adams.
"Gilbar said (assuming that they WEREN'T TRYING to throw the case?)"
I am not assuming that anymore.
Young Clarence Thomas serves on a jury.
Who's the black juror guy that's a sense machine to woke chicks?
JUROR TWELVE!
Yer daaaaammmn right!
Who is the man that would risk his neck for a little man?
JUROR TWELVE!
Ya dig?
Who's the cat that won't cop out, when there's Karens all about?
Right on!
They say that cat Juror Twelve is a baaad mutha...
Shut yo' mowf!
I'm just talkin bout Juror Twelve!
And we can dig it!
He's a complicated man
And no one understands him but the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachuuu-setts...
Juror Twelve...
badabadaba, badabadaba, badabadaba,
wowmpwawawawawmp...(fade)
CC, JSM
Mo' Mosby. Cool.
I wonder if his talks in the jury room were like Lazlo's Terence Robinson, Diversity Consultant:
Now you may be thinking, this poor poor white girl was just so post-partum depressed that she snapped, and made a horrible, instant decision, that she instantly regretted.
Well, let me give you white folks a little demonstration.
Here is a yoga band, in fact, the one she actually used.
Here is a Dasani bottle. Now I think we could all agree that this Dasani bottle is more fragile than even an infant's neck, right? I mean, how many times has one of these just busted apart in your purse or gym bag? Babies don't do that.
So this yoga band should make short work of Baby Dasani here (my apologies to Awntie Q'tasha, who just named her lastest baby Dasani. Unfortunate coincidence), right?
Let's see. Here we go. Well, the thing is, when you pull on an elastic band, it doesn't get smaller. It gets longer. So look, baby Dasani is still in one piece here. It takes a lot...of...concerted...effort...to kill this mawfuh. You get me?
And the defendant had to get through THREE of these water bottles.
Not an impulsive decision. At least not by the time you get to the third kid.
To acquit her, you have to really believe that whatever mental impairment she had held up through the LONG. SLOW. Process. Of choking THREE of these Dasani bottles, while they kicked and screamed.
If you think reality never cracked through her delusions in all that time, perhaps YOU are the one impervious to reality.
Muhfuhs.
CC, JSM
A conservative man. Pro-Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. A classical liberal. Christian tempered. American first.
Well The children lives ended by a noose wielding female.
Oh, the irony. Nine loonie white women badgering a non-compliant black man for having incorrect thoughts.
We're really not recovering from this, are we?
Pimp Hand of Justice would be a great name for a Public Enemy tribute band. CC, JSM
"Why don't you listen to ME and do what 'I' say, Mr. Arrogant Black Man?!!"
In the movie Hector is 'hectored' by Achilles to come out and fight.
The Duel Of Achilles And Hector In Troy –
Achilles called out Hector to fight him in single combat to avenge the death of his close companion, Patroclus
We're our mother's baby forevermore. Out, out, damned spot. Beware the ides of planned parenthood.
The Flava Flav impersonator would grab the clock hanging from his neck and say “I know what time it is! Time for this child-killin cracka ass bitch to go to da joint! Yeah Boyyyyy-EEEEE!!!!!” CC, JSM
@Yancey Ward, I get it and respect your position. I just have reasonable doubt the prosecutors proved her mental state did not contribute to her actions.
Clancy's lawyer -
per Gusty Winds 11:58
Wow.
What a racist creep.
Gusty Winds said...
"Whoa. I have to sit with that for just a second" — Gayle King. Amazing that she was surprised by that.
The most racist thing I've heard all year.
Pump Hand of Justice would be a good late career Johnny Cash song. CC, JSM
𝘳𝘩𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥...
𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵. 𝘞𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘸? 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦.
The jury was neither correct nor incorrect- since the jury didn't reach an agreement. From my point of view- 11 of the jurors on that panel are mentally ill. TBH- I'm not certain we should know whether a hung jury is 6-6 or 11-1. We should only know they couldn't reach agreement.
I interact with a limited number of females, mostly family, in-laws, and a few locals, and all of them think Lindsay should be hung by the neck until dead. I haven't seen any on my social feed, where I have a lot more female acquaintances, support Lindsay. Almost needless to day, all my male friends and acquaintances are in favor of the death penalty for her.
By the way, you can be mentally ill and perfectly sane. That's a description of your average sociopath. Or follower of Nietzsche. Did Lindsay Clancy know the difference between right and wrong, the classic definition of insane in trials? Yes, beyond a reasonable doubt. Her actions demonstrate that. Elsewise, she wouldn't have sent her husband out while she did it.
Boston NBC 10 already out with a story that the black holdout juror has a history of domestic violence.
Such bullshit. The irony.
Domestic violence? George "Fentanyl" Floyd revisited.
Judge a person by the color of their skin, the sex of their genes is a model of Diversity writ large. Abort, sequester your liberal license, and progress no further.
" I just have reasonable doubt the prosecutors proved her mental state did not contribute to her actions."
That's true of all action and inaction. Did Jeffrey Dahmer's mental state contribute to his actions? Answer: who cares?
I'd be willing to bet some of those acquittal women have done their share of domestic violence. They don't seem to take the answer "No" well.
AI tells me about the two "prongs" of MA law: did she know that it was wrong and could she have avoided doing it. She would have had to have known that killing the children was wrong, but did her condition make her unable to avoid murdering them? The prosecution and its witnesses may have spent more time on prong one (consciousness of wrong doing) than on prong two (ability to conform one's behavior to normal standards), and this would have registered with the jurors as failure to rebut the defense witnesses' story. On the other hand, the defense's story of the voices may have been concocted, and that could have made the holdout skeptical about their witnesses' testimony. It wasn't a slam-dunk for either side.
Planned Childhood
Read about this guy--Scott Pickles--and tell me why he's not guilty of murdering his wife and kids. And then tell me how Lindsey Clancy was not operating in the same psychological realm.
https://www.courant.com/1999/10/22/lawyer-pleads-guilty-to-killing-his-family/
https://www.courant.com/1999/10/28/life-sentence-for-killing-family/
"It shows black guys also know liberal white women are lunatics."
Umm, yea. That was the point of To Kill a Mockingbird. White women get especially angry at a black man who feels sorry for them. I hope this case doesn't turn out like that fictional one. But a target has been put upon this man's back.
Since this is a law blog, allow me this disquisition on the Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity (NGRI) defense:
- NGRI was originally judge-made law, in a period where nearly all felonies got the rope, or the social death penalty of transportation to the Colonies. In a time of reform, judges made the alternative of life in Bedlam available. Substantive law (i.e., the elements of the crime) became a substitute for sentencing guidelines.
- That early-19th-century dichotomy no longer exists. Hardly anyone gets the death penalty or even natural life. And on the mental side, we can't be certain that anyone will stay in a psych ward for any length of time.
- So why not pare back the substantive law to where it was before the 1840s: did the defendant voluntarily and knowingly commit the elements of the crime? About the only way mental illness could come into play is if D was so detached from reality that she didn't believe she was killing a human being, e.g, really believed the vic was Satan, or a maneating tiger, or something like that. Or I suppose if D really believed she wasn't killing V, e.g. she thought she was using a magic spiritual bullet forged on Uranus, that would cure V's illnesses. But otherwise, if you know you are killing a person, and you do it willingly, you've committed some flavor of criminal homicide.
- Then the mental illness can come in at sentencing, just like a physical illness can come in ("Your Honor, the Government agrees that D's terminal toe fungus makes incarcerating him a superfluous punishment and logistical challenge, and has no objection to home confinement."). The court can send the offender to a psych facility - or indeed, the Bureau of Prisons or state equivalent can make that decision, just as it would for a convict who developed the mental illness well into a sentence.
- Another advantage of handling all this at sentencing is the lower burden of proof, more flexible evidence rules, absence of a jury to perform in front of, etc. You avoid the silly burden-shifting of that Mass rule.
- What I am suggesting is similar to the Guilty but Insane verdict that some jurisdictions use. But with the added advantage that it is not a decision for the jury to make.
- Again, it has to be better than going through logical and emotional contortions just to decide between a prison sentence shorter than we really want, and a hospital stay shorter than we really want. CC, JSM
Some say black guy held out because he is racist and wanted white women guilty. Others say black guy has committed domestic abuse. Lots of stress on libs. Hate the juror for holding out. Then, accused of racism for hating black man. Looking forward to hearing backround info on other jurors.
It just seems to me that this is yet another area in which that state of MA is completely screwed up. I spent quite a few of my childhood years in that state, and came to that conclusion even then. I haven't done a deep dive into the legal aspects, and I'm certainly NAL, but.... it does seems like too much of a burden to require the Prosecution to prove that a Defendant accused of murder is in fact sane at the time of the crime 𝘉𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵. It turns the whole pursuit of justice on its head. In our system of justice, a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and I guess I've always assumed that a person is presumed sane and subject to trial and punishment until a defense team is able to prove insanity or mental incompetence.
How did MA ever think it was a good idea to create obstacles to a Prosecutor to have to prove somebody wasn't crazy, in addition to the proof of guilt or the deed? This to me is like requiring somebody to solve a math problem without using numbers.
Sadly, it seems that this entire trial cannot be fitted into The Stereotypes and The Categories. The Nurse did not recognize her own condition. The Mother killed her children painfully when she could have drugged them. The Black Man opposed savage violence. The Liberal White Women said it was something they understood.
"How did MA ever think it was a good idea to create obstacles to a Prosecutor to have to prove somebody wasn't crazy, in addition to the proof of guilt or the deed? This to me is like requiring somebody to solve a math problem without using numbers."
Ah. I see you have never lived in Massachusetts. It's Krazytown.
After this revelation, all of the previous remarks by the jurors are drawn into focus, and make much more sense.
@Joe Bar - as I said in my post, I spent quite a few of my childhood years there, so I have. The 'crazy town' is why I left as soon as I left home, I just couldn't see how people put up with it, and I wasn't about to.
the Democrat hack Soviet Newz media find their sleuthing capabilities when they need to trash the person they want to trash.
In this case - a black man on a jury.
HEH
It's late here, too late likely. But it seems to me no one has addressed the issue that most bothers me. That these jurors and the defense lawyers even dared to TALK to anyone outside that jury about what went on in it and especially what a particular juror did or did not do. Every jury I have been on was adamant about not discussing the case outside the jury room even with other jurors. I have always assumed that is a legal obligation. Yet it has been outrageously disregarded, even self-righteously disregarded here. And its result is not merely to endanger the holdout juror, but to poison the jury system process itself. "Holdouts beware!" That will be on every jury room door from now on.
gayle king was astounded that a black man would object to the murder of white children
The left are destroying our system of justice. Just like they destroy everything they touch.
First we find out that Karmelo Anthony liked Trump and hated black women and gay people, and now this. It's almost like people in different groups don't automatically hold the all same opinions as everyone else in that group.
Another recent example of a justice system run amok. And there's a common denominator.
So it's true. I've been told over and over there is black voter suppression. What was not mentioned is that it is centered in a jury room and conducted by 9 screeching harpies and two testosterone deprived drones.
Can we not call it a lynched jury instead of a hung jury?
"Wasn't the jury correct on the law? They determine facts, not justice."
The only facts they had were she deliberately killed her children and what Clancy told people for months before & after about her mental state. How can anyone else know for sure if she was lying, or rather, when she was lying?
One of the other jurors thought justice was Clancy "getting the help she needed." A long roll off a short pier.
I hate to tell you legal minds this, but this is not about your education or what they taught you to use instead of reason and common sense. There are three dead innocent children, and they were killed slowly, brutally, and deliberately after planning to do so. and the last thing they saw was their mother choking them.
I propose drug screening for all potential jurors. Not for weed. Not even for Fentanyl. But for the range of "mental health" drugs. Not a perfect screen. But I'd wager there would have been multiple jurors on this case that would have been rejected..
*But it seems to me no one has addressed the issue that most bothers me. That these jurors and the defense lawyers even dared to TALK to anyone outside that jury about what went on in it and especially what a particular juror did or did not do.*
I'm still blown away a mistrial wasn't declared the very second some of the jurors showed up wearing pink in support of the defendant.
I mean, wtf?
*and the last thing they saw was their mother choking them.*
And according to one commenter here, we're supposed to feel sorry for her.
Dave said...
I never saw the last Star Wars. I don't mind spoilers.
Did the woman win? I can guess yes, because whatever a woman does, she gets to win.
Now, why did Iryna lose?
These rules are all so confusing.
Jim at: "I'm still blown away a mistrial wasn't declared the very second some of the jurors showed up wearing pink in support of the defendant."
The judge seems to have been afraid to tell women they're wrong.
Then he was also afraid to tell a black man he's wrong.
Mass judges serve until mandatory retirement at 70, so I don't know what made him so timid. CC, JSM
Christopher B said...
@Yancey Ward, I get it and respect your position. I just have reasonable doubt the prosecutors proved her mental state did not contribute to her actions.
3 children strangled brutally isn't enough.
How many children does she get to kill if we find her innocent? 10? 15?
A lot of people here seem to think each woman gets a free set of "kill your children its all good" cards.
Ask yourself why the screeching Karens, and that disgusting attorney failed to mention the race of the holdout until the beans were finally spilled. May the blowback keep THEM up at night.
Who here knew Oprah still had a show? Be honest
Try this as a thought experiment. Thou Shalt Not Kill. I didn’t make it up.
Hands up here, if you have ever coded a child killed by a family member. You never get over it.
"And you get to murder your kids! And you get to murder your kids!"
Post a Comment
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.