Said Sophie Rain, the 21-year-old biggest moneymaker on "Only Fans," talking to the 70-year-old Bill Maher for nearly 2 hours. Creepy? Or is this helpful insight into a business you ought to understand? She's made $100 million. And yet: lonely!
But you know the answer when people are so remote and loveless. Animals! She's all:
I love animals. That's what I want to do is I just want to live on a farm. That's that's the goal for me is to own a lot of land and just rescue animals. That's all I want to do....
Maher is all Me too. I love animals too. I'd just love to live on a farm too.
Animals are easy. People are hard. But what do you want from people? If you have 2 very close girlfriends, why would you say I grew up with no friends? 2 is so much more than zero. 2 very close friends seems like more than any number of remote friends. Or do you love remote friends... in social media?
IN THE COMMENTS: Leland writes: "Successful farms don't 'rescue' animals. They raise them, grow them, and then sell them..."That's true for the restricted meaning of "farm," but there is an extended version of "farm" — watch and see who uses it — that's just a home in the heart of the country.
I want a horse/I want a sheep/I wanna get me a good night's sleep...

70 comments:
Successful farms don't 'rescue' animals. They raise them, grow them, and then sell them. She'll understand more than she will want to understand.
Bill Maher is pretty funny. But he has always been creepy.
Gee, I wonder how she votes.
This is how women are valued.
She seems like a nice person.
Maybe she could negotiate a peace treaty with Putin.
As the years roll on they're going to try ever harder to legitimize housewifing hoes and ho-adjacent activities. The NYT will publish piece after piece on how "strippers are great girlfriends". Maher will upgrade to interviewing streetwalkers from the Fig. Even Rogan may get in on "how flattering it is that millions of men have seen your wife's vagina".
"A virgin". Lol. LMAO even.
I'm pretty sure $100 million would be enough to live her dream, so what's stopping her?
yah T Maher is always creepy with everyone why should this guest be any different?
…maybe a generation prior these women get a few bucks to be in a lad mag while Hef and Guccione get rich. I’m always complaining about the lack of truly successful female capitalists do yay for them I suppose…
"Today on good morning America we'll be interviewing Lindsay Clancy about marriage, mental illness, and how thorough use of exercise equipment in the commission of infanticide shows the attention to detail indicative of good mothering instincts."
She didn't even have to sleep with Harvey Weinstein.
The power of volume pricing and the subscription model has made lots of people wealthy for a long time. You get large numbers of customers to pay an insignificant amount for something with a relatively fixed cost. Only Fans adds ease and low cost production. It makes me angry after working hard my whole life. I could have been a star, I could have been someone. Is 68 too old to start? Would Bill Maher want to talk to me? Would he watch?
Proclaim your loud atheism and do something ghastly with a banana, and he'll definitely tune in.
Modern women often claim they don't need a man. Many men apparently don't need their own woman either. They share one, and she doesn't even get her hair messed up. Imagine the long term savings for those guys. She's probably saved men billions, plus all that heart ache and ear pain. It's the perennial dream of a woman with an on/off switch.
"This is how women are valued."
"No no you see the pimp is digital and the johns are mostly poor people from India! That makes me an artist. If you like and subscribe in the next 5 minutes you'll unlock all my avant-garde elf princess green horse dildo content! Hit the tip jar and you'll unlock even more art!" - Sophie
@bagoh20, there's an old line that "whores aren't paid for sex, they're paid to leave". You're farming some free range truth there.
I love that McCartney song, and have since I was kid. One of my favorites, and the whole album.
Wow, I haven't seen that Paul & Linda video in forever.
Working my way through the Maher/Rain conversation.
I guess it could be technically true, but are you really a virgin if millions of men have seen you naked. Yes, technically.
The correct technical term is "hobby farm".
bagoh20 said...
Modern women often claim they don't need a man. Many men apparently don't need their own woman either. They share one, and she doesn't even get her hair messed up. Imagine the long term savings for those guys. She's probably saved men billions, plus all that heart ache and ear pain. It's the perennial dream of a woman with an on/off switch.
63 million dollar question: Will the people who make sexbots have to pay her to use her likeness?
RideSpaceMountain, I'm taking notes. Your technical knowledge is going to make me rich and famous.
I can understand why a kid growing up, especially one who did not participate in extracurriculars, might not consider just two friends as very many. So I don't see this as particularly contradictory or odd. She's not saying that she only has the two now (though I strongly suspect they're still friends).
And she might not actually be old enough, even at 21, to yet appreciate that just a couple of close friends may be more valuable than a wide circle. I think that often comes later? Of course, I could be wrong.
She’s lying about being a virgin. She just said that to drive up sales.
And going on that show was the perfect vehicle to plant that lie. Not like 60 Minutes or the NYT would do a profile on her.
"Yes, technically."
I can assure you with 99.999999% that she's not a virgin. She's a digital hooker, and like all hookers she's paid to tell you what she thinks you want to hear. People stop subscribing otherwise.
The only obstacle now to sexbots taking off is how to have one without people finding out. Lifting the stigma is job one. You market them like classic cars. Rich guys will have a collection of them, like Jay Leno's Garage, and then TV shows where they show them off and show you how to switch out parts and modify them for high performance and stunning aesthetics.
Specialize in ghastly banana content. Call it a hunch but that's Bill's thing I'm sure of it.
This virginity claim is a long-running marketing campaign!
Claude, “ I couldn't find any results specifically about her appearing on Bill Maher's show — the coverage I found is from other outlets (VladTV, TMZ, GQ, Complex, etc.), where she's repeated the same virginity claim in interviews throughout 2025-2026. If the Maher appearance happened very recently, it may not be indexed yet, or the detail might be mixed up with one of these other interviews.”
I don't understand the big deal about virginity.
Evolution should prefer the single mom. Proven ability to reproduce. By the same token, evolution should also make experience with abortion a turn off.
Is anyone offended yet. I'm working hard here.
How do we know she's not a virgin? I don't think we can know whether she is or she isn't.
Supposedly, her content does not include nudity, explicit sex acts, or outright hard porn. The way it's being described as more suggestion and tease (it sort of makes me think of Gypsy Rose Lee as opposed to plain old stripper.) There's no way for me to find out, or at least no way I'm interested in pursuing, so of course that all could be bullshit. But I don't know.
At least she didn't waste her time pursuing a worthless degree and massive debt in college... .
bagoh20 said...
The only obstacle now to sexbots taking off is how to have one without people finding out. Lifting the stigma is job one.
Looking at today's dating market and today's young women in the US young men are insane to get married to one of them.
The Clancey case has removed all possible stigma to having a sexbot and having it help a man raise their own kid that is gestated in a test tube.
Hey, maybe one of you guys can check out her OnlyFans and report back! I'm not into women, so I'm not a candidate for that.
It's so strange to think that nearly all of us fight ever being seen naked, and then there is this, on the same planet.
I never noticed Linda has bouncy low boobs
No way I would give my credit card number to see that. Maybe our generous host can get us a free link?
My family’s business is farming. We killed groundhogs—so many. Then some years ago, coyotes showed up. No more groundhogs! So we started killing coyotes, which we had always thought of as Western animals. Now the supply of coyotes seems to have dried up. We can’t have killed them all, I don’t think. Next it will be armadillos, I suppose. You always have to kill something on a farm.
And now I'm thinking of (and humming) Link Text">You Gotta Have A GimmickLink Text from "Gypsy."
Boy, doesn't that song have a lot of relevance to a whole lot of things in this age!
IIRC… later, Sir Paul had to flee and lay low at Junior’s Farm.
I'm too lazy to AI - what is Only Fans? Porn?
Glad she mentioned that she must pay her taxes.
The left lie constantly that "the rich don't pay taxes"
LIE.
Feminine beauty. The girl.
I can't argue where the line should be, but if there is no serious nudity, I wouldn't mind my daughter getting rich doing this. It's just standard modeling or a beauty pageant up to a point, although some runway videos I've seen lately are 99% naked.
The internet has informed me that "[t]he Sophie Rain Spiderman video is not real; it is a viral hoax and digital myth" so virginity is still in play.
Stop diddling yourself for money and go save some animals.
What are you waiting for?
"I don't understand the big deal about virginity"
Most only fans payer are predominantly foreign. Her Muslim, hindu, and African subscribers value and pay more for such a claim.
Like a virgin living in a material world for the very first time?
If she pays her taxes, she's already paid upwards of $50 million. That's seems like more than a 21 year-old's fair share.
rcommal said...
"Hey, maybe one of you guys can check out her OnlyFans and report back! I'm not into women, so I'm not a candidate for that."
Can we expense it as "research," in a Pete Townshend sorta way?
Apparently I botched that link. Sorry.! "You Gotta Have A Gimmick from the 1962 film version of "Gypsy," starring a young and beautiful Natalie Wood.
Hey, go for it!
I love the lyrics in that song. Hilarious!
"Stop diddling yourself for money and go save some animals."
I can walk and chew gum at the same time.
For contrast, here's Natalie Wood performing "Let Me Entertain You" from the same 1962 film.
Phase II of the marketing campaign: Take Sophie's Virginity!
Raffle 1,000,000 raffle tickets at $100 each for the right to have sex with Sophie. And, no, it won't be filmed.
Partner with a Vegas hotel and have the event scheduled for the President's Suite.
Sophie can be licensed as a NV sex worker for just this one night.
This has already happened several times with online content producers and wealthy arab sheikhs. She'll let one of them take a dump on her for a cool billion and then retire. True story.
Pay for your porn, people...
Nobody rides for free!
Achilles asked the 63 million dollar question:
Will the people who make sexbots have to pay her to use her likeness?
let these hoes make the money* while they can..
in a few years (months? (now?)) AI will be offering digital OF that will look just as naive and innocent looking (oh who am i kidding? MORE naive and innocent looking).
Soon, there will NOT be a market digital representations of actual people; because AI will do it cheaper (and more pervertedly)
make the money* i would like to see a breakdown of this "money"
how many girls really get $1000/month? $10k/month? $100k?
Of the "100 million" she got, how much came from fans?
how much came from the company, that paid her to say that she "got rich" doing Only Fans?
how much did she ACTUALLY get? how much of it is a lie?
"Successful farms don't 'rescue' animals. They raise them, grow them, and then sell them..."
She’s worth $100 million. Her farm doesn’t have to be “successful”.
bagoh20 said...
If she pays her taxes, she's already paid upwards of $50 million.
IF she REALLY got $50 million.. and IF she got it in This county, not in some overseas emirate
Bag, there are lots of niche markets for old guy OnlyFans that don’t involve nudity, based on what women say they want from their men:
- doing housework, with a running commentary in a quietly assertive baritone. Call yourself Domestic Daddy.
- FaceTime with individual janes, just listening to them talk about their day.
- Get dressed, not undressed, in outfits they select and pay for. At the platinum level, you’ll even get haircuts to her specs, as well as mani/pedis. As an add-on, she can buy the shirt back, now smelling of you and the cologne she likes.
- Smoke on camera. This has become more transgressive than nudity. CC, JSM
"Country Dreamer" was another (better known) McCartney/Wings song. Less annoying scatting from Paul, but much walking and lying and standing in fields and streams, with and without one's boots on. Paul was in that Boone's Farm/Annie Green Springs country wine cooler early 70s mindset.
“I never noticed Linda has bouncy low boobs”
…you subversives out there pay attention- this is how you subverse…
Even though the word, farm, is open to multiple meanings, I was taught that a farm raises crops and a ranch raises animals.
Just be careful that you don't buy the farm.
“Even though the word, farm, is open to multiple meanings, I was taught that a farm raises crops and a ranch raises animals.”
I was taught “Old Macdonald had a Farm” in first grade. Lots of mooing, clucking, and oinking from those crops.
…in my mind it’s a dairy farm and a raised ranch…
rehajm said...
“I never noticed Linda has bouncy low boobs”
She burned her bra after coming in through the bathroom window.
“Even though the word, farm, is open to multiple meanings, I was taught that a farm raises crops and a ranch raises animals.”
Growing up I had two uncles on my father’s who owned farms. Both were in central Illinois and both grew corn and raised hogs for the market.
Then of course there is the Sex Farm....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-GAMvyRovU
CC, JSM
Good song.
Post a Comment
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.