I’m reading VDH’s “The Counterrevolution.” In it, he details how extreme and radical the Dems have become. Many life-long Democrats voted for Trump for that very reason.
In one chapter. VDH quotes extensively from the 1996 Democratic platform. It was very much against illegal immigration as it hurt labor.
Today’s Dem party has been captured by coastal elites: academics, deep state bureaucrats, unionized government employees and the Street.
And I was in Dallas over the weekend. Attended the Dallas Symphony Gala. After the show, I thought about crashing the King & Spalding party and I asked the usher Luna where it was. Luna responded. Even I, the guy who lives a sheltered life in Omaha, figured out that Luna is a 14-15 year old boy wearing a long black dress. I was both sad and outraged. This poor kid is mentally ill and people are tolerating and encouraging it. I wondered about the kid’s parents. Do they allow this? Who bought him that dress?
Trump figured out that liberalism is pure craziness and little Luna is a sick manifestation of it.
Well, I heard Mr. Begley sing about her Well, I heard ole Dave put her down Well, I hope Dave Begley will remember A progressive man don’t need him around, anyhow
Yes, rejajm I too wondered if underwear would contain him, ot if his ball might slip out for adulation too...
Is that what ann liked about the clip? A big masculine man reprinting her inter3stasmand making her feel safe and protected despite a post stroke single digit iq?
She is really fading mentally under meade. Will her eldest boy step in?
People can vote as they wish and then justify their stances to their voters at re-election. I do not, however, approve of it when sitting officeholders flip parties while they're sitting. I strongly disapproved when Arlen Spector, for example, did this, and I would likewise disapprove of this now. Have some integrity, wait until the next election, and then run as a member of another party or as an independent.That seems more honest to me, less self-dealing.
That said, que sera sera. Nothing I can do about it. Therefore, I don't get exercised about this stuff anymore.
No. He just misspoke. He didn't even realize he had said that at first. And Lawnerd...why do progressives have such an all encompassing need to perform, even when commenting on a blog? Must everything be a musical?
It is a 40 second clip of an interview with the Texas Tribune, which is like The Nation, a progressive mouthpiece for Democrats that claims to be independent. A member of the audience asks “why not run as an Independent?” That is when then hysteria begins.
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Encourage Althouse by making a donation:
Make a 1-time donation or set up a monthly donation of any amount you choose:
19 comments:
I’m reading VDH’s “The Counterrevolution.” In it, he details how extreme and radical the Dems have become. Many life-long Democrats voted for Trump for that very reason.
In one chapter. VDH quotes extensively from the 1996 Democratic platform. It was very much against illegal immigration as it hurt labor.
Today’s Dem party has been captured by coastal elites: academics, deep state bureaucrats, unionized government employees and the Street.
And I was in Dallas over the weekend. Attended the Dallas Symphony Gala. After the show, I thought about crashing the King & Spalding party and I asked the usher Luna where it was. Luna responded. Even I, the guy who lives a sheltered life in Omaha, figured out that Luna is a 14-15 year old boy wearing a long black dress. I was both sad and outraged. This poor kid is mentally ill and people are tolerating and encouraging it. I wondered about the kid’s parents. Do they allow this? Who bought him that dress?
Trump figured out that liberalism is pure craziness and little Luna is a sick manifestation of it.
…I can’t watch for rear I’ll see balls..
Wow Major Garrett seemed bummed that that snip, of all things, would give him clicks. There’re good reasons and bad reasons to go viral.
Well, I heard Mr. Begley sing about her
Well, I heard ole Dave put her down
Well, I hope Dave Begley will remember
A progressive man don’t need him around, anyhow
Yes, rejajm
I too wondered if underwear would contain him, ot if his ball might slip out for adulation too...
Is that what ann liked about the clip? A big masculine man reprinting her inter3stasmand making her feel safe and protected despite a post stroke single digit iq?
She is really fading mentally under meade.
Will her eldest boy step in?
Ask an Uber driver where you can party and get your rocks off in another city, Dave.
Leave the underage teens alone, no matter their gender.
You will thank me one day for saving your skin.
I do believe ann is starved for the sight of masculine men in Madison. I think they all wear crocs and natives there,. Plastic footwear for lazy folk.
Now get him to admit he's working for the Israelis, and is on the Fuck America team...
Nah. I think he just misspoke.
Major Garrett, yet another libtard newsreader from that scarily "staunch Republican" FOX News that had president Purple Lips pissing in his mom-jeans.
The Simpsons - Willie Basic Instinct
People can vote as they wish and then justify their stances to their voters at re-election. I do not, however, approve of it when sitting officeholders flip parties while they're sitting. I strongly disapproved when Arlen Spector, for example, did this, and I would likewise disapprove of this now. Have some integrity, wait until the next election, and then run as a member of another party or as an independent.That seems more honest to me, less self-dealing.
That said, que sera sera. Nothing I can do about it. Therefore, I don't get exercised about this stuff anymore.
No. He just misspoke. He didn't even realize he had said that at first.
And Lawnerd...why do progressives have such an all encompassing need to perform, even when commenting on a blog?
Must everything be a musical?
How high up on the Leftists' Totem Pole of Hatred is Fetterman? Gotta be just a few symbols below El Trumpo.
I hope thet pay the professor well for pushing propaganda...
I have a feeling meade's heirs will need it,
I suspect they're not very good at supporting themselves.
Freudian slip.
That he won't exit his corrupt party is a bit troubling.
“ I can’t watch”
It is a 40 second clip of an interview with the Texas Tribune, which is like The Nation, a progressive mouthpiece for Democrats that claims to be independent. A member of the audience asks “why not run as an Independent?” That is when then hysteria begins.
But then he tripped on saying lifelong Democrat a moment later.
Post a Comment
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.