That's my only photo. I saw a flash of lightning and chose to head back home. But Meade made a target of himself out on the dock, and he kept going all the way to the primary vantage point. There, he took this:
And he made an awfully nice video:
... set loose on a wild, untamed continent
That's my only photo. I saw a flash of lightning and chose to head back home. But Meade made a target of himself out on the dock, and he kept going all the way to the primary vantage point. There, he took this:
And he made an awfully nice video:
25 comments:
"Gloria: In Her Own Words" (2011) can be streamed via HBO. I'm going to attempt to watch it.
I see a lot of rage baiting with the controversy over one juror on the Clancy trial. Most everybody online seems to be taking the line that this one juror is holding out for a conviction, while the remaining 11 have somehow taken the stance that Clancy isn't guilty of 1st degree murder. But I see this as click mining the outrageous, not driven by logic or any particular insight.
How are they reaching this conclusion, one wonders? I think it's much more likely that it's the other way 'round. The Defense lawyer seemed to be the one most offended by the lone juror. Haven't followed it line by line and didn't listen to the arguments presented by the lawyers or the judge.
Turley seems to think a mistrial followed by re-trial will favor the prosecutor's case.
Today's sunrise photos, video - beautiful. All of it.
This is what conceding defeat to the Democrats in the Mid-term elections in the House looks like:
With government funding in the rear view, the House on Thursday (today) canceled votes for the last two weeks of September, leaving just four days of legislative business before the Nov. 3 midterm elections -- a reversal from Speaker Mike Johnson's comments on the matter earlier this week.
glassy
…yah I saw the video today where the defense gave that reasonable doubt speech re the one juror. how could he know where the jurors were in deliberations? Could he have been banking on mistrial and influencing the next jury pool?
I can see how his floating the idea of kicking out the holdout even though the judge shot it down right quick…
"how could he know where the jurors were in deliberations?"
Appears to me that someone leaked it to him.
Beautiful photos!
Watched it until the end.
Spencer Pratt is a National Treasure
Hasan Piker in his own words. He hates America and says so over and over... With his dog in chains on a sort leash hooked up to an electrocution machine.
(sorry to muddy the room)
Kind of eerie
lonejustice said...
This is what conceding defeat to the Democrats in the Mid-term elections in the House looks like:
Why are republicans leading generic polls?
'...Appears to me that someone leaked it to him. ...'
If true, then that would be a mistrial. Or if he's doing it performatively, the judge could sanction him for trying to weasel out a mistrial declaration. I think the judge saw through it, in any case.
I'm still of the opinion that the crowds of fat and/or post-menopausal women in pink, outside, are astroturfed and do not represent anything of the public's real sentiment toward Clancy. I think they're there to disrupt proceedings and undermine the faith in the justice system. Somebody's bankrolling them.
"I think they're there to disrupt proceedings and undermine the faith in the justice system."
People have faith in the justice system? Still?
Aggie said...
I'm still of the opinion that the crowds of fat and/or post-menopausal women in pink, outside, are astroturfed and do not represent anything of the public's real sentiment toward Clancy. I think they're there to disrupt proceedings and undermine the faith in the justice system. Somebody's bankrolling them.
If I thought Trump had it in him I would say he was behind it.
Everyone is associating these women with the Democrat Party and with the DSA insanity.
I don't know how they could do a better job promoting Republicans in the midterms or getting the 19th amendment repealed.
Vance denies rumors that Fox's Maria Bartiromo to become White House press secretary ~ NBC
I thought she already had that job. She was just conducting it from the FOX Studios.
The contrast between the red and the blue shades in that video is astounding! Thanks for capturing that for those of us who were still watching the backs of our eyelids at that hour of the morning, Meade.
PCA two run homer and the Cubs split against the Brewers 2-1,
Meade captures dawn's kiss perfectly in his photo.
Speaking of dawn, I've been having very vivid dreams for about a week, usually after first light. Vivid and memorable dreams.
That's not normal for me. No idea what it means, if anything.
@Aggie:
“I'm still of the opinion that the crowds of fat and/or post-menopausal women in pink, outside, are astroturfed and do not represent anything of the public's real sentiment toward Clancy.”
I hope you’re right.
Thank you, Meade, for braving the weather to get a beautiful sunrise video.
Not enough FU's for the leftist demons
Women have always had the sex power over men. I think this power has corrupted a lot of women. They’re not used to being rejected sexually. But when you cheer infanticide out in the open, that’s what is going to happen.
Post a Comment
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.