McCain's words, processed into cloud form:
Observations? I'll start with a few:
1. I wish I could exclude all the boring words like "going."
2. McCain is much more likely than Obama to say "America" or "Americans."
3. McCain says "friends" a lot more, but I don't think it's because he loves us more.
4. As I noticed live-blogging last night, Obama has the quirk of labeling things "important."
5. The most interesting words -- like "Jell-O" and "corpse" -- were only said once and stay off of their clouds. I'd like a program that makes a graphic of all the words that only appear once. They're especially... important.