those poor poor pretty young women. All of them should be given everything they want. Fame. Fortune. How dare those old white dudes not comply. Off with their heads.
Modern female pop music is just dreadful. meat-grinder copy-cat mediocre vocals dripping with boring droll-beat. and blood. That all those Stepford types want some of the action - DEMAND IT - and Oh boy, you better hand it to them...or here comes the chainsaw. unimpressive vocals, unimpressive music. Needed: a fresh dash of ultra violence to keep up with Tylor Robinson. Rage! America is now leftwing - "You owe me"
ai answers: "The movie Carrie serves as an excellent, visceral illustration of Carl Jung's theories of the human psyche, particularly regarding the Shadow, the Persona, and the catastrophic consequences of psychological suppression. Rather than just a supernatural horror story, it can be viewed as a cautionary tale about what happens when the unconscious mind is denied integration."
1. The Danger of an Unintegrated Shadow 2. The Over-Identification and Collapse of the Persona 3. Projection and the "Universal Mother" Archetype
Grok says the “dance” scenes of musical chairs are not AI generated. The “music” side… well, not anything useful I can say about that. It sounds and performance more as the backdrop for a presentation than as music. I’m too worn out with feminist blab than to go more than 2 minutes on the video, so I didn’t get my male chauvinist pig lesson, but I’m confident there will be plenty more to come. I’ll get my “fair share of abuse.”
It's well done and entertaining. I've heard Ariana Grande is talented, and I can see why, but I agree with tommyesq. Somebody please feed that poor girl.
Achilles comment is not social commentary; it’s a tantrum disguised as analysis. It replaces evidence with sexual insults, treats half the population as caricatures, and mistakes contempt for insight.
Didn’t you once claim you have a daughter?
Having a daughter should be a reminder that women are not categories, insults, or political symbols. They are people including the women who don’t fit someone’s preferred narrative.
ai: "That famous line is spoken by the Joker, played by Heath Ledger, in the 2008 movie The Dark Knight."
The Quote: "All you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to them!" The Action: The Joker burns his half of the stolen mob money sitting on a large pyre. The Point: He views traditional criminals as small-minded and predictable, whereas he wants to disrupt the entire social order."
Excellent lady books in arounD $250,000,000 NET WORTH for now and is widely regarded as one of the most talented and accomplished singers of her generation, with a four-octave range that extends into the whistle register and a voice often compared to Mariah Carey’s Musical Mum. She blends powerful belting with smooth transitions between registers, uses both chest and head voice effectively, and can create intricate vocal runs and harmonies Musical Mum. Her ability to adapt her voice across pop, R&B, and even Broadway-style material has earned praise from critics and fans alike. Like the tune(especially Bass line) Amazing! She laughs her way to the bank as her detractors throw their stones. GREEN GREEN
I guess it's fine that the executives she murders were all given big, grotesque fake noses and ears, along with overblown New York Jewish and Italian accents. Not surprising that certain commenters here loved it.
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Encourage Althouse by making a donation:
Make a 1-time donation or set up a monthly donation of any amount you choose:
41 comments:
I love the painting/picture behind the suits. Its probably the last thing these sorts of guys would have.
But funny and satirical.
Great casting.
leftwing rage. More of it.
those poor poor pretty young women.
All of them should be given everything they want. Fame. Fortune.
How dare those old white dudes not comply.
Off with their heads.
btw- what a sucky song.
…why don’t the women start up their own Hollywood?
Sissy Spacek was prettier, scarier, and had a better voice.
Asshole sexist men who reward women for acting like whores.
A parade of dumb whores who dream of killing the assholes after sucking their cocks to get money.
All perfect Democrats.
All you need to do is put burkas on the women to make it perfect.
All we would need then some crypto femcons to show up and talk about how men are letting society down.
Modern female pop music is just dreadful.
meat-grinder copy-cat mediocre vocals dripping with boring droll-beat. and blood.
That all those Stepford types want some of the action - DEMAND IT - and Oh boy, you better hand it to them...or here comes the chainsaw.
unimpressive vocals, unimpressive music. Needed: a fresh dash of ultra violence to keep up with Tylor Robinson. Rage!
America is now leftwing - "You owe me"
Sad Ariana didn't fit in a Stepford Wife religious devotion to the Handmaid's tale outfit. That would have been a nice touch.
Somebody feed that girl a sammich...
Masculinists. Feminists. Et al. There is power in Diversity. Class-disordered ideologues of the world, unite!
btw- If all those creepy music producers are a pack of Harvey Weinstein's - you should call the police.
have some dignity.
Oh wait - the police are de-funded.
“… with lots of feminist revenge.” Revenge for what? For letting them wreck the country without extracting our revenge.
Feminists demand more abortion.
Hollywood, demcraxics and the corrupt left have destroyed many a-female brain.
Isn't she the one who licked the donuts?
Carrie (1976)
ai answers: "The movie Carrie serves as an excellent, visceral illustration of Carl Jung's theories of the human psyche, particularly regarding the Shadow, the Persona, and the catastrophic consequences of psychological suppression. Rather than just a supernatural horror story, it can be viewed as a cautionary tale about what happens when the unconscious mind is denied integration."
1. The Danger of an Unintegrated Shadow
2. The Over-Identification and Collapse of the Persona
3. Projection and the "Universal Mother" Archetype
Women should be Reusable, Available, Affordable, and Taxable (RAAT). And your little girls, too.
Grok says the “dance” scenes of musical chairs are not AI generated. The “music” side… well, not anything useful I can say about that. It sounds and performance more as the backdrop for a presentation than as music. I’m too worn out with feminist blab than to go more than 2 minutes on the video, so I didn’t get my male chauvinist pig lesson, but I’m confident there will be plenty more to come. I’ll get my “fair share of abuse.”
It's well done and entertaining. I've heard Ariana Grande is talented, and I can see why, but I agree with tommyesq. Somebody please feed that poor girl.
The problem has been identified: From the Babylon Bee:
“Behavioral Scientists Now Believe Feminists Are Always Angry Because They Don't Have A Man To Tell Them To Calm Down.”
I saw Ariana Grande in Wicked. There is something uncanny valley about her looks. So the chainsaw scene is completely believable for me.
Glad I don't work in top-40 radio any more -- I'd hafta play that dreck
Shouting Thomas ####
You can be offended with your boo-hoo-men schtick, or you can interpret the video as an AI cautionary tale.
My own take - she should have stepped on the flower in the last scene - the last surviving organic thing. But no replays then. Way too dark.
Shouting T said -
"so I didn’t get my male chauvinist pig lesson"
Your train ticket to the male chauvinist pig re-education gulag is in the mail.
Achilles comment is not social commentary; it’s a tantrum disguised as analysis. It replaces evidence with sexual insults, treats half the population as caricatures, and mistakes contempt for insight.
Didn’t you once claim you have a daughter?
Having a daughter should be a reminder that women are not categories, insults, or political symbols. They are people including the women who don’t fit someone’s preferred narrative.
Omg. How could I have missed this?
ai: "That famous line is spoken by the Joker, played by Heath Ledger, in the 2008 movie The Dark Knight."
The Quote: "All you care about is money. This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I'm gonna give it to them!"
The Action: The Joker burns his half of the stolen mob money sitting on a large pyre.
The Point: He views traditional criminals as small-minded and predictable, whereas he wants to disrupt the entire social order."
Grande wants to be Grand... or something.
Excellent lady books in arounD $250,000,000 NET WORTH for now and is widely regarded as one of the most talented and accomplished singers of her generation, with a four-octave range that extends into the whistle register and a voice often compared to Mariah Carey’s Musical Mum. She blends powerful belting with smooth transitions between registers, uses both chest and head voice effectively, and can create intricate vocal runs and harmonies Musical Mum. Her ability to adapt her voice across pop, R&B, and even Broadway-style material has earned praise from critics and fans alike. Like the tune(especially Bass line) Amazing! She laughs her way to the bank as her detractors throw their stones. GREEN GREEN
Sisterhood is lethal. Note, however, no assault rifles were used in killing the bad men.
I’ve rethought the ending of the video. It might be much more sinister the way it is.
Or maybe Grande just wants more artists to be given a shot at stardom. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Distracting thin, and I like them that way, but that's too much. Looks dysfunctional.
Just we needed in 2026, more unhinged murder.
My fine gay friend S, just sent me a reminder that I missed this year's Kate Bush Wuthering Heights day. dang. it.
2026 Wuthering Heights day
For Historical Clarity
Gee, how lovely and uplifting!
/sarc
I guess it's fine that the executives she murders were all given big, grotesque fake noses and ears, along with overblown New York Jewish and Italian accents. Not surprising that certain commenters here loved it.
Post a Comment
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.