But, here, I made this nice quiz for you. It's in the old "matching" format. Obviously, don't look up the quotes. Try to guess. I'll give you the answers
1. “We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.”
2. “The world is not to be put in order. The world is order. It is for us to put ourselves in unison with this order.”
3. “Monsters cannot be announced. One cannot say: 'Here are our monsters,' without immediately turning the monsters into pets.”
4. “Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.”
5. “Be regular and orderly in your life like a bourgeois, so that you may be violent and original in your work.”
6. “Chaos was the law of nature; Order was the dream of man.”
7. "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star."
8. "I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me."
9. “In times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings--artists, scientists, clowns and philosophers--to create order. In times such as ours, however, when there is too much order, too much management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relive the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption.”
10. “For nothing matters except life; and, of course, order.”
A. Henry Adams
B. Jacques Derrida
C. Bob Dylan
D. Gustave Flaubert
E. Frank Herbert (author of "Dune")
F. Henry Miller
G. Friedrich Nietzsche
H. Tom Robbins ("Even Cowgirls Get the Blues")
I. Hunter S. Thompson
J. Virginia Woolf
ADDED: The answers are here.