1. Aptostichus barackobamai — the new trapdoor spider.
2. Caloplaca obamae — a lichen.
3. Etheostoma obama — a fish.
4. Paragordius obamai — a parasitic worm.
5. Obamadon — an extinct lizard.
6. Barack Obama College Preparatory High School.
The first 5 items on the list are all collected at this link, sent to me by a reader who suggests that I use my longstanding, much-loved tag "insect politics." But a spider is not an insect, so I'm stuck with my arachnids tag. I have tags for insects and insect politics, but no specialized arachnid politics tag, because have you ever heard of arachnid politics? Neither have I! Arachnids don't have politics. They're very brutal. No compassion. No compromise. We can't trust the arachnid.