You can watch it all here. It was a relaxing, friendly interview. I noticed:
1. Palin thinks bloggers probably live in their mother's basement and wear pajamas ... at least the bloggers who said maybe Trig was not her baby.
2. She worked terribly hard concocting some sausage and cheese food for the camera.
3. She thinks well of herself and ill of the media.
4. She had nothing at all to do with any of those clothes you've heard talk about, they were foisted on her, and she prefers her own clothes.
5. In Alaska, they have a diverse economy including cabbages as large as basketballs, and Greta would like you to know that in Wisconsin, the pumpkins are very large. That is, the 2 women got into competitive vegetables.