Here's the article, by Annie Karni, about Trump's encounter yesterday with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
Here's my list.
7. "... something in between an official East Room black tie gala and a stop for Big Macs on the side of the road."
6. "Trump’s known favorites, dry-aged steak and whipped potatoes."
5. "golf... (frowned on by the Chinese Communist Party as a rich man's sport)."
4. "The first lady appeared to be enjoying a glass of red wine, while the Chinese first lady, Peng Liyuan, sipped tea."
3. Sen. John McCain said... “an ideal setting for real serious negotiations has been Camp David”...
2. "The choice of venue lent him the gilded, salmon-colored backdrop of his private resort to satisfy a world leader who places a high value on ceremony."
1. "We had a long discussion already and so far I have gotten nothing, absolutely nothing."