1. "Why not send people to Mars and just leave them there?"
2. The moral argument for ObamaCare the Democrats could see should not be made.
3. The "waffle-y wedded wife."
4. "The unfortunate consequence of the beautiful amplitude of modern life..."
5. Obama bemoans the lack of civil conversation, and I hear echoes of "shut up."
6. "The Joe Wilson spirit infuses Kanye West."
7. "Hello, Mr. President we honor you today! For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say 'hooray!'"
8. "We have a president who doesn't even believe we are the good guys. True or false? Did you hesitate? Because you shouldn't even have to hesitate." (A quiz with a forthright result.)
9. "Damn, if your clue-getter isn't able to do that, you might as well give up and write more stories about what middle-aged moms in Park Slope are saying about popsicles and iPhones."
10. I got Lincoln Logged!
11. "Are Hollywood types defending Roman Polanski because they love him as a fellow artist or because of their own pedophilia?"