1. "I was a caryatid for Frank Lloyd Wright."
2. 4 reasons why The National Review might have portrayed Sonia Sotomayor as the Buddha.
3. "President Obama alone with the Post-Impressionists".... "Obamalisa and Obama Van Gogh".... "Another room in the Obama Museum"....
4. "Shhh, Meade. People are going to think you're a fictional character. I knew it as soon as I saw that picture of him on a porch, reading the paper. Hey, I have that same man at home!"
5. The Tick Flick.
6. "There's a huge bug in my house. I want Obama to kill it for me."
7. Obama and the blow-jobbiest ad ever.