August 18, 2009
1. Meade makes mush ... apropos of all that grits talk in the Whole Foods threads (1 & 2). And yes, we bought the corn meal mush at Whole Foods.
2. Enlarge for details — but don't think you'll be able read the papers. I've blurred out all the text.
3. To answer the question I'm sure is coming first: Yes, the bacon is Nueskes. And you can't buy that at Whole Foods.
4. Answer to that other question: Ate Berries in the Canaries.
5. Note the hinge defect. Unpropped, the thing lies flat. I've heard of the much-rumored Apple tablet, but the Air should not pretend to be one.
6. That stool is a Swopper. (Buy one: here.)