Yes, I'm afraid I must. When I find that, quite by chance, a somewhat unusual word has come up twice in one day, I see if I can find enough other manifestations to make a post. Ten entries would be nice. Let's see:
1. Look! It's fossilized dinosaur vomit!
2. There hasn't been a vomit-in to protest the war in Iraq for a while. You can pass that on to the Cindy Sheehan cadre in case they're looking for a way to add oomph to their vigil.
3. Remember that student who deliberately vomited on his teacher? He was sentenced to clean up vomit in police cars — for four months. Mmmm!
4. Best vomiting in a movie? Maybe you have a better selection, but I think it's got to be Veronica Cartwright in "The Witches of Eastwick."
5. American Sign Language.
6. Rats can't vomit.
7. There really is something called "dog vomit slime mold." (This link is worth going to if only to enjoy some retro webpage design.)
8. I had a whole lot of fun with one of these when I was a kid.
9. Bible verse: "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."
10. Sorry, I can't come up with a tenth thing. I have to go eat lunch. Well, let's just say I have to find my lunch.
UPDATE: An entry from Dahlia Lithwick:
I am enormously confident, however, that John Roberts has never smoked pot. And I know this because I knew guys like him in college and at law school; we all knew guys like him. These were the guys who were certain, by age 19, that they couldn't smoke pot, or date trampy girls, or throw up off the top of the school clock tower because it would impair their confirmation chances. They would have done all these things, but for the possibility of being carved out of the history books for it.