Your Homework for Today:Jeez. How long will it be before some First Lady adopts Good Sex as her pet issue?
As you go through your day, think about how each daily activity affects your sexual health and whether it fundamentally helps you or hurts you. Take notes as you go along. For example:
Once you've gone through your day, take a good look at your list and flesh it out. Are there more hurts than helps? What else could you do that would help? Are there behaviors that could be altered to move them from the hurt to the help category? Tomorrow, do your best to improve the ratio of helps to hurts.
- Walked halfway to work before getting on the subway and walked all the way home. (Helped)
- Brought a healthy lunch instead of going to the cafeteria. (Helped)
- Skipped afternoon cigarette break. (Helped)
- Grabbed a handful of candy sitting by the copy machine. (Hurt)
- Drank too much coffee. (Hurt)
- Canceled a squeezed-in social obligation to make her day less hectic. (Helped)
- Shut off computer and went to sleep at a reasonable hour, ignoring work e-mails that could wait until the next day, and slept for eight blessed hours. (Helped)
Link via Instapundit, who doesn't seem to have found the article ludicrous.