1. People kind of hate real estate agents.
2. Maybe you really don't have to save that much for your retirement.
3. A developmentally disabled guy reacts to opposition to a group home for the developmentally disabled.
4. An autistic woman demonstrates what she considers to be her language.
5. One night, back in the 60s, Bob Dylan did a call-in advice show on the radio.
6. Allen Shawn wrote a book about his phobias, but maybe he's not all that phobic.
7. A law and economics professor did a study that correlates earnings to skin tone.
8. Professor Bainbridge gives up on the "magazine" format for his blog.
9. The Swampland bloggers are squabbling.
10. Hillary Clinton needs to get some more votes in Iowa.
11. Powerline is at a conservative summit of some sort.
12. People don't like to shop at The Gap so much anymore.
13. Seminary students don't necessarily feel like becoming ministers.
14. An episcopal rector mocked parishioners and got in trouble.
15. An ugly incident upset people on a campus.
16. Elia behaved badly on "Top Chef."
17. People are talking about Libby and Rove and Cheney.
18. Bush is resigning himself to an Iraq resolution.
19. A guy had amnesia.
20. Angelina Jolie might be in a bad mood.