१८ सप्टेंबर, २०२६
"I see myself as a ranger in the African bush. You go out and see where the lions are, except they’re tiny and right in front of you."
Said Benedikt Pleyer, third-place winner, quoted in "Microscopic Videos That Show the Invisible Wonders Around Us/The winners of this year’s Nikon Small World in Motion competition showcase the wiggly, feathery, undulating beauty of invisible life" (NYT gift link).

३ टिप्पण्या:
Thanks, best NYT gift link I've used.
I like to read the comments on NYT articles to see how long it takes to mention Trump - especially if the subject matter has nothing remotely to do with him. This one made it to 30 comments before the evil man (and one of his nefarious sidekicks) was mentioned.
I took some winning photos in Africa but never got my dung beetle…bucket list order unfulfilled…
टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.