21 जुलाई 2026

Trump styles.

34 टिप्‍पणियां:

Rory ने कहा…

So much for Jackie Robinson.

Aggie ने कहा…

And when he poses with his fans, what do we see? Thumbs up, baby.

He's younger than Trump, but looks decrepit. He should've gone with a fashion model.

Peachy+2 ने कहा…

you wonder if Bill likes Trump more than Hillary.

I bet he does.

rehajm ने कहा…

Old Democrat tries to trick people to thinking he’s Trump because Trump is incredibly, internationally popular. What’s left of Clinton’s constituency is so old and out of it it will succeed…

Peachy+2 ने कहा…

Clinton and Trump have similar polices.

The HARD radical left demand ZERO vote integrity.
The Hard LEFT demand No-police or ICE funding.
The HARD left HATE Jews and HATE Israel.
and on and on...

Enigma ने कहा…

Democrats hate current Republican elected officials, but they like former Republican elected officials. So, Trump got into their heads as #45 and ate their hearts as #47.

They'll next demand to add Trump to Mt. Rushmore and put a giant golden Trump on the D.C. Mall. Forget the Arch, Buddha Trump will tower over the Washington Monument -- the obelisk will be his little golf putter.

Freder Frederson ने कहा…

Democrats hate current Republican elected officials, but they like former Republican elected officials.

Not this Democrat. I still think Bush and Yee should be in jail for war crimes, and Rumsfeld's and Cheney's bodies dug up so they can serve the terms they so richly deserved. And I know it is a vain hope, but I also hope Trump spends the rest of his life in jail for his numerous crimes.

Enigma ने कहा…

@Freder -- Stopped clock "Democrats" don't count. Nor do those with selective memories.

Iman ने कहा…

Hmmm… former President William Jefferson Tate and teh Hamburglar… what a happy couple.

Humperdink ने कहा…

What an unstated admission by Clinton. If he had spine his hat would be blue.

Wince ने कहा…

I just noticed Trump has a hyphen, not a comma, between "45-47."

n.n ने कहा…

El toro.

Humperdink ने कहा…

Good spot Wince. 45-47 = 45, 46, 47.

Tina Trent ने कहा…

I don't wonder if Bill likes Trump more than he likes Hillary. I bet Barack likes Trump more than he likes Michelle, or is at least more entertained by him.

Birches ने कहा…

I saw this video yesterday, but didn't notice the 42. It's hilarious because no one is asking Hillary! for pictures and also Bill has a red "I was President cap" and she never will. Gosh, I really should be a better person, but I delight in her pain.

Texasyankee ने कहा…

I think he looks good: thin, walks well, good smile. If he dyed his hair he would look 50 to 60.

Humperdink ने कहा…

Clinton and Trump could easily sit down and have beers together. Obama? Tea with Hilary. She likable enough to….for him.

Maynard ने कहा…

I never realized how nuts Fredo was. Guess I wasn’t paying
close enough attention.

Freder Frederson ने कहा…

"@Freder -- Stopped clock "Democrats" don't count. Nor do those with selective memories."

I'll take that as a compliment. There are very few commenters on this site that would say I was right twice a day!

Freder Frederson ने कहा…

"I never realized how nuts Fredo was. Guess I wasn’t paying
close enough attention."

I have been advocating for war crimes trials for Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Yee ever since Althouse was justifying their torture program early in this blog's history.

Earnest Prole ने कहा…

What better way to get under the skin of your shrieking shrilldebeast wife.

Mike (MJB Wolf) ने कहा…

Grandpa what did you do in the Trump era while he was remaking politics as pop culture and Americanizing FIFA and the West?

Oh I sniped about meaningless day-to-day details on a blog, generally helping the shitification of everything by the radical left.

Mike (MJB Wolf) ने कहा…

Doesn’t matter if you do, your culture has slathered public affection on the whole lot. They hang with your still defacto leader from behind Obama. Tell him your war crime dreams.

RCOCEAN II ने कहा…

Guess Bill is proud of his 42 flights to Epstein Island.

Louise B ने कहा…

Apparently the soccer player who scored the winning goal for Spain is wearing a Make Spain Great Again red hat in the Madrid celebration parade.

Tina Trent ने कहा…

Clinton, like Letterman, looked near death after heart attacks or maybe bypasses? For a long time. Now Bill looks good. He also looks like he's wearing a subtle, pinker spray-on tan on his face. Very Trumpian. Hillary actually looks ten years younger. Thinner, no weird clothes. Must be nice to get really rich off the taxpayers.

rehajm ने कहा…

…just as they always have they still believe it’s about finding that one sassy cool-kid quip that ends the debate…

doctrev ने कहा…

Why would Bill vote for Trump in 2016? Partly because he knew how much danger he would be in if Hillary became President. Really, that was the best thing for him.

boatbuilder ने कहा…

"Ay, man, that Melania is really hot. Ay, babe, look at my red hat. Make Bill great again, baybee!"

mccullough ने कहा…

Trump, W, and Clinton all turning 80 this year. Trump by far seems the youngest of the Boomer POTUS Triumvirate.

Jim at ने कहा…

*but I also hope Trump spends the rest of his life in jail for his numerous crimes.*

List them. In detail.

mikee ने कहा…

Once more, with feeling: Hillary Clinton will never be President of the United States!

Mason G ने कहा…

"List them. In detail."

Don't hold your breath waiting.

tcrosse ने कहा…

"List them. In detail."

Trump usurped Hillary's birthright. It was Her turn, dammit And then he did the same to Kamala. Off with his head!

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.