28 సెప్టెంబర్, 2026

Madonna is confused about why she's here at all and nonexplains the joke about her ass, but she'd like to say thanks for whatever this is.

Madonna was great in the early days the VMA awards, so it was nice to see her perform live:


Speaking of confusion, I see no distinction between what she was doing back in the 80s and what these performers who look like her are trying to do now. Maybe that's the point she's making here. 

17 కామెంట్‌లు:

n.n చెప్పారు...

Jokes about her pet donkey or roasting a political affiliation equitable and inclusive.

Aggie చెప్పారు...

Well, it's good the swelling has gone down, that's a plus. But.... isn't she getting a little too..... rectangular, to be wearing outfits like this one?

RideSpaceMountain చెప్పారు...

Is that Madonna's culture? I don't like it!

MadisonMan చెప్పారు...

I agree that the dancing looks very familiar to anyone from the 80s and 90s.

William చెప్పారు...

She's lost a step. A younger Madonna would have removed a butt plug and preached to the audience about the liberation that comes from using one. Maybe engaged in a little lesbo action with Sabrina. But I guess now she's transitioning into the Grand Dame phase of her career and feels it important to strike a note of gravitas and dignity while accepting awards.

Disparity of Cult చెప్పారు...

Her butt plug was ready for its close-up.

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

She looks good. Sounds good. 68 and still opening the show. Imagine what she’ll do at 69.

Lazarus చెప్పారు...

I also wonder what Madonna is still doing here and when the mothership is coming to take her away ...

Lazarus చెప్పారు...

Wait a minute ... there's still an MTV? Is it a podcast now or something?

Not an oldster. చెప్పారు...

Her dancers were embarrass3d to be there after sh3 feigned pulling something out of her ass...

I think you were the only one who loved that performance. Most of us feel sorry for the old lady. She once had it. Some people just dont know when to cede the stage...

rehajm చెప్పారు...

…Eva Marie is a cheeky monkey…

Shouting Thomas చెప్పారు...

I labor mightily to not respond to posts about Madonna and Dylan.

Peachy+2 చెప్పారు...

Is she on something?

Disparity of Cult చెప్పారు...

https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTZjMDliOTUydnBhbnlpMzFxcXJvdXRoeGZlZWt5YXhwM2FjNThuem90MzNjcXBlMCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/MBTvOaMMBwcDDc2ZaS/giphy.gif

Shouting Thomas చెప్పారు...

I love being a church musician, playing and writing hymns. Wish I’d never been in the popular music biz. The dreary demand for political and cultural posturing was just a complete pain in the ass. What a bore.

gilbar చెప్పారు...

so, they're giving awards to embalmed mummies now?
what ever happened to Live Music? (you know, music by living people)

gilbar చెప్పారు...

imagine being SO OLD, that you think that Madonna is relevant?

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.