Said Billy Strings.
Theo: “Yeah, dude. Bob Dylan, bro. Wow.”
Theo Von: "It's almost something that's like almost like maybe from another realm or something. I think God, like God's concern, like shows up in our eyes, I think. So maybe he just has a lot of like concern from the other side, you know?"
Billy Strings: “Yeah. And it's it's not a paranoid concern. It's more of like a compassion and and a like like a love like from an elder, you know?”
Theo: “Yeah. Maybe like a kind of semi-aggressive intrigue kind of.”
Billy: “Like a some kind of musical grandpa, you know?”
Theo: “Yeah, dude. Bob Dylan, bro. Wow.”

१५ टिप्पण्या:
Dylan is "Eyes Without a Face."
-- Billy Strings & Billy Idol
I really like his style of modern bluegrass folk-rock (often called "Americana" music) --- which doesn't get much respect from either the pop or country music establishments. Still, it's little hard to take him seriously when he's a guitarist who goes by "Billy Strings."
The kid has chops and good taste (that means he does music the way I like it).
Strings is super talented - but he needs to lay off the drugs.
𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨. 𝙃𝙚’𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙏𝙤 𝙂𝙤 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠
“𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘦-𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢. 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘦’𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴.”
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬:
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-interview/id1624946521?i=1000781042012
Like, that sounded like a Wayne and Garth conversation.
I really enjoyed this song:
California Sober - Billy Strings [Feat. Willie Nelson]
https://youtu.be/xFNC8HaUUsk?is=kNbkJOSJG5kTW4de
This collaboration with Molly Tuttle on “White Freightliner Blues” is pretty good, too.
https://youtu.be/4j0LtIqOdN8?is=m4riSUGfKkUOZpjn
Great picks, Clyde.
I've never noticed Dylan's eye color and am a bit surprised. Are they really blue?
I recently watched a documentary on Laurel Canyon, and these guys, and ladies, were all folk singers until one day they realized the possibilities of the form, and I seems to me like the whole Laurel Canyon crowd, who contributed so much to the music of the following two decades, were following Bob Dylan's footsteps out of folk music into Rock.
Narr - Yes. Bob Dylan's eyes are really blue. Check out the video of him singing Tangled up in Blue during the Rolling Thunder review. When he looks down, the brim of his hat shades his eyes. But every time he looks up, you can see how blue his eyes are.
imTay - Was the documentary you watched called Echo in the Canyon? I saw that a few years ago and loved it
Thanks Colleen.
Billy Strings is a very talented guitar player, a trad bluegrass virtuoso, but capable of other genres. He has a kind of musical J.D. Vance backstory involving poverty, drugs and his choice of a means of escaping that world and emerging on to the public stage. Their paths diverge at that point, and it's likely that Strings (his stage name, of course) will not progress beyond the world of music whereas Vance literally has the world as his stage. Von shares their common history of emergence from poverty into celebrity, but what the future holds for him is a question yet to be answered. He has a kind of goofy charm, and his interview of Trump is interesting, as is his podcast interaction with Mike "Dirty Jobs" Rowe. They present much more interesting and less psychopathic personality profiles than the degenerate dames populating Tik-Tok with their "I support Clancy" pathologies.
A Cautionary Experience
Everyone needs to be careful, as online scams involving fake real estate companies are becoming increasingly common.
I was looking to purchase a house in Denmark and contacted what I believed was a legitimate real estate company I found online. Unfortunately, after paying €410,000, I discovered that I had been dealing with a scam.
I took action quickly and sought professional assistance. I contacted Ms. Kristina Hooper, who carried out a private investigation and guided me through the recovery process. Thankfully, I was able to recover my funds.
If you are going through a similar situation, don't lose hope. Take action promptly and seek professional advice from a legitimate and verifiable recovery professional. My experience with Ms. Hooper was professional and reassuring, and I’m grateful for the assistance I received.
kristinahooper 24 at gmail Doc Com
टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा
Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.