30 జులై, 2026

Sunrise.

IMG_0152

IMG_0154

IMG_0156

IMG_0158

Write about whatever you like in the comments.

58 కామెంట్‌లు:

Gospace చెప్పారు...

We know why people took the covid shots. They were scared into doing so, coerced into doing so, or believed the lies about them being safe AND effective. There are some of us in Ann's commentariat who didn't. Like, for example, me. I can give my reasons why- and I'm interested in the reasoning of others.

1. Before covid there were multiple- as in many- attempts to make a coronavirus vaccine for animals and/or humans. The failure rate was >100%. How is that possible? Some of the avian attempts made the problem worse which I think justifies the >100% label.
2. Before covid there had been multiple attempts to use mRNA to cure many things, but not, AFAIK, to make a vaccine. Failure rate- 100%.
3. Two items with a 100% failure rate suddenly advertised as a complete success- with minimal testing. With no actual time to test efficacy or side effects, and we're told it's the greatest thing since sliced bread, and we should all take it! (OR ELSE!) The "OR ELSE!" was added later.

I couldn't buy that. It ranked right up there as a something that would likely be a total fabrication- and it was. Later events simply cemented that there was no good reason to take it. The decision to never take it was already made.

The Diamond Princess and the USS Theodore Roosevelt debacle. The Diamond Princess (Feb 2020) showed that sick elderly people were more likely die from it. At 60+ my wife and I were, supposedly, just from age, in the high risk group. The 14 (or so) that died were all into their 70s, and all, reportedly, not in good health. My wife and I were in good health. The Theodore Roosevelt debacle was in MAR/APR 2020, with their one death being an overweight CPO. I've seen pics of the man, he did not meet Navy height/weight standards. Did he have any other risk factors? Someone knows, the general public doesn't. I kept track as well as I could of other military deaths. IIRC, no other active duty deaths. And the reserve/NG component deaths if you could find a pic of the decedent showed someone who didn't meet height/weight standards. Back to the ship- everyone was tested. Symptomatic or not. A whole lot of the people who tested had covid- according to the test, with no symptoms, and never developed any. Conclusion- not nearly as deadly as advertised- especially if you're in shape and in the age group 18-45- the vast majority of service personnel.

Based on those numbers, no reason to take the shot if you're otherwise healthy- which my wife and I were.

The real vaccine rollout started in Dec 2020 after these events. By that time many people had already had the disease. So what lie did they press next? NATURAL IMMUNITY DOESN'T EXIST! You had to get the shot to be immune. And- there were people who believed that lie. The variants started after the vaccine rollout. Because, as Karl Denninger, Alex Berenson, and many others pointed out- the vaccine was "leaky". It didn't confer total immunity, if any at all, and drove viral mutation. AS I said before that wasn't part of my decision making process, my decision was made much earlier.

So if you're a refusenik like my wife and I are, what was your reasoning and when did you make it?

MadisonMan చెప్పారు...

It's pretty dark now at 5 AM. Seasons change.

Mason G చెప్పారు...

What I read about the The Diamond Princess was enough for me to conclude that I didn't want to be a lab rat. This was probably in March.

RCOCEAN II చెప్పారు...

The Russia-Ukrainian war drags on and on. Russia has now - through missile strikes - more or less shut down all of the Ukraine's Black sea ports. This will deal a massive blow to the Ukraine's economy. 2/3 of their exports go by sea through the Black Sea.

No doubt the EU will loan them the money to keep going, since the main point is to "kill ruskiees".

If in 2022, you'd told me Ukraine/Russia war would be still be going on in 2026 with no end in sight, I'd have called you crazy. But here we are. You gotta marvel at how stupid the average Ukrainian is. Evidently they'll all die for absolutey nothing and die happy.

RCOCEAN II చెప్పారు...

Talking to people at work and my relatives and in-laws shows the massive difference between plugged in polticos like myself and the average person. I asked them what they thought about Lindsey graham's death and funeral and got responses which can be summarized as "Who is Lindsey graham?" or "I didn't know he was dead".

Dr Weevil చెప్పారు...
ఈ కామెంట్‌ను రచయిత తీసివేశారు.
john mosby చెప్పారు...

Glen Hansard, from The Commitments and Once, died yesterday in a motorcycle accident. Only 56. I saw him twice. He brought the vibe of Dublin street busking into the venues. At a Chicago show, he brought an 11-yo boy from the audience up on stage to play keyboards. At the DC show, for one song he turned off all the speakers, and filled the hall with just his voice and acoustic guitar.

He's better known in Ireland, where he's part of a whole genre of pop musicians that started out as buskers. Such a loss. He could have been singing for another 30 years. CC, JSM

Dr Weevil చెప్పారు...

I "gotta marvel" at how stupid and dishonest RCOCEAN II is. The Russian invasion of Ukraine drags on, because Putin knows that he will be deposed if he ends the invasion, and the Ukrainians know that surrendering would be even worse than fighting. The Russians kill, rape, mutilate, and torture civilians in the occupied territories. They also know that if they hang on, Russia's economy will collapse and the war will be over. Trump is now warming to Ukraine because Ukraine is winning, and Trump likes winners.

As for Black Sea trade, it is true that Russia has cut off most ship traffic through Odesa, so Ukraine will have to ship their grain and other exports by train or truck to Romania, which will raise the cost a lot.

Apparently RCO hasn't heard that Ukraine has cut off Russia's trade through the Sea of Azov, sinking or disabling over 200 ships in the last month, mostly small tankers and dry cargo ships, but also the last ferries across the straits and the tugboats needed to bring the disabled ships to port. They're also sunk a lot of ships outside the straits. The difference is of course that Russia doesn't have any alternative routes, unless they truck everything all the way to Georgia or Turkey.

Jim at చెప్పారు...

*So if you're a refusenik like my wife and I are, what was your reasoning and when did you make it?*

As soon as Washington state officials started bribing people to take it, I knew it was bullshit.

If the 'vaccine' was what they said it was - and what it was supposed to do - people should've been crawling all over each other to get it.

Instead, they started with bribes, moved on to forcing people at all levels of government to get it and finally firing those who did not.

In fact, it was so bad ... when I-90 was closed due to a massive snow event - and Kittitas County public works employees offered to help out because WSDOT was stretched too thin - Jay Inslee refused their assistance because those employees weren't jabbed.

Am I still pissed about this? Yes. I've been pissed off for six years. And I'll be damned if I'm going to move on just because the people who thugged their way into my life want me to forget about it.

john mosby చెప్పారు...

Zelensky told Bret Baier that his country has lost 50,000 military KIA. Proportionally, that would be like us losing a half-million troops. And that doesn't even count civilian KIA. And he only reluctantly gave the figure, for fear of Russian agitprop. Which means the real figure is higher.

Maybe at some point you decide "better Russian than dead." Especially when a huge chunk of your population is already Russian. And Russia's not even communist anymore. It's not that bad to be an ethnic minority in a huge powerful empire. Look at my fellow Scots. CC, JSM

Iman చెప్పారు...

I wonder what frequently poster Buwaya thinks about the current invasion of Spain?

Iman చెప్పారు...

frequent poster

Dr Weevil చెప్పారు...

Being ruled by Putin's Russia is no worse than being ruled from London by a parliament in which you have equal representation? Ridiculous. And the "huge" percent of Ukraine that is ethnically Russian is around 1/6th, which doesn't seem that huge to me. The fact is that surrendering to Russia would not stop the killing, or the raping, or the tortures, or the destruction of Ukrainian books. We know that from what's going on in the occupied territories. The fact is that the Ukrainian people are very far from deciding they'd rather be red-brown than dead. They ought to know.

Leland చెప్పారు...

I took the vaccination and two boosters. Why? Well first, my wife had to as a nurse. And there are lots of vaccinations they are required to take regularly and boosters (although COVID is no longer one of them). The other was I used to do international travel with my company and the countries I worked in required the shots (and boosters when I got them).

I have no ill effects. I was neither scared into taking the shots, nor scared of the shots, nor scared of Covid. Could we have left our jobs? Sure. But again, wasn’t afraid, so why?

People that know me here likely read my thoughts on the Diamond Princess. It frankly was a near perfect sample data set. Its only problem was a bias to older age, which for COVID was better. However, the delta strain of COVID was bad in Houston. My wife’s hospital’s morgue’s capacity was exceeded. Could it have been the recommended treatment methods? I can’t say, because the same assholes that recommended them are blocking study of their efficacy. But I do know that deaths declined when they slowed getting patients on ventilators.

My biggest problem is the same people that tut-tut about not being prepared for the next pandemic won’t even discuss the mistakes made during COVID. They won’t, because the majority of the mistakes were poor policy decisions, such as calling it racists to block travel from China or keeping schools closed a year after the pandemic was on the decline. And yeah, the policy around fast tracking a novel vaccine and then mandating its use. And no, it isn’t in the past. We are still dealing with reversing policies created during the pandemic. Businesses are still trying to get employees to return to the office, which is having knock on effects to local retail businesses. Opinions can vary on how much a problem that is, but it isn’t so long ago that it is no longer an issue.

gilbar చెప్పారు...

so, Wisco people?
Who's going to be your new Governor?
let us iowans know

gilbar చెప్పారు...

i got Covid shots (the 1st two), for One Reason.
My dad was in a nursing home, dying..
And IF i got the shots, i could be with him. So i got the shots.
after he died (Thanksgiving eve 2021), i no longer had ANY Reason to get booster shots.
I never had ANY reaction to the shots, but only had the 1st 2.
I either never got Covid, or got it in Feb 2020 before they called it Covid.
My sister and brother inlaw live in Chicago, and they got ALL the boosters.. and got Covid time and time again (last time.. LAST MONTH)

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

Ukraine . . . Russia . . . that’s what happens when you let men run countries.

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

Whatever deal Trump offered Putin in Alaska, Putin should have grabbed it. Hindsight is 20/20.

Iman చెప్పారు...

Germany… that’s what happens when you let women run a country.

rhhardin చెప్పారు...

Novel:

"She had wide shoulders, no waist to speak of, long, slender legs, and she was pretty - and yes, okay, sexy, too, just not in the way I'm used to girls being pretty....or sexy. Along the lines of Sandra Bullock pretty, only clownishly made up."

I thought it was going to copy Zeulika Dobson, see last line

"Zuleika was not strictly beautiful. Her eyes were a trifle large, and their lashes longer than they need have been. An anarchy of small curls were her chevelure, a dark upland of misrule, every hair asserting its rights over a not discreditable brow. For the rest, her features were not at all original. They seemed to have been derived rather from a gallimaufry of familiar models. From Madame la Marquise de Saint-Ouen came the shapely tilt of the nose. The mouth was a mere replica of Cupid's bow, lacquered scarlet and strung with the littlest pearls. No apple tree, no wall of peaches, had not been robbed, nor any Tyrian rose-garden, for the glory of Miss Dobson's cheeks. Her neck was imitation-marble. Her hands and feet were of very mean proportions. She had no waist to speak of."

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

Hitler was a guy, Iman.

Aggie చెప్పారు...

I didn't take it. The Diamond Princess was a good part of it. The people being driven to panic was another, I thought everybody was turning into pod people. A pallet of toilet paper being wheeled out would be stripped before it made the shelves. Meat counter, stripped. People driving alone, with a double mask. I'd never seen so many people susceptible to fright for something they couldn't see actually happening in front of them, except on the television. I heard the questions and didn't see answers, but saw the questioners being punished and that set off my radar.

I delayed the decision until the CDC data started coming out, and then I looked at the data. This was when they were closing schools and saying that kids needed the jab, when the CDC data was showing an infinitesimal death rate for children. And oh look, zero seasonal flu cases.

I spoke with friends who are in the medical professions, front and second line doctors, and they pretty uniformly said it was killing old people, fat people, and alcoholics. The comorbidity spectrum.

And on top of all that, I looked at the rule-makers. They were pegging my BS meter every time they appeared at the podium. It was impossible for me to believe and buy in to what they pretty obviously knew nothing about. And the pictures of Chinese grabbing people off the street and shoving them into vans, and welding the gates shut on people, while sending the foreign flights off jampacked and cancelling internal flight - all of that strongly suggested that this was an op on an unprecedented scale.

My wife had to get it in order to visit her dying dad in another country, one that didn't make exceptions for little people. My sister, caring for my mom in Assisted Living, wouldn't get it but found a workaround in pretty much weekly testing. She's very stubborn. One of my kids works for a major multinational, and she didn't want to take it for reasons of reproduction, as it turns out, a very wise assessment. She was able to get a religious exemption from a cooperative boss. And the people questioning the reproductive hazards from the jab were being punished.

I suspect RFK Jr. is mostly behind this public flaying of Fauci, having (I think) supplied the diary information to Paul, who has also handled the matter in a focused and pretty competent way - within the limits of his power. I hope it doesn't stop here.

There needs to be a cultural shift away from credentialism and charlatans that hide behind science and do truly evil things, as this campaign was. There need to be severe, career-ending penalties for the personalities that would try to crush legitimate science-based dissent, claiming they should be 'trusted' instead.

The Climate Cults perfected this kind of bullying. But there are also a lot of Kool Aid consumers out there, and they like the flavors, except Orange. They don't like Orange and will drink rat poison rather than acknowlege that some might enjoy it.

Indefinitely Extended Excursion™️ చెప్పారు...

Trump says he is ‘not sure’ about letting Ukraine build Patriot missiles ~ The Guardian

The coach flew in Tuesday and called an audible at the line of scrimmage and the Water Boy clicked his heels and ran in and changed the play.

rehajm చెప్పారు...

…in the Alabama voting map saga Supremes rule leftie judges do not have authority to overrule decisions by the Supremes no matter how much the decision helps Trump. Leftie legal scholars and other experts are dumbfounded…

Josephbleau చెప్పారు...

“ Hitler was a guy, Iman.”

Yet Merkel was a girl.

Jamie చెప్పారు...

"people ... won’t even discuss the mistakes made during COVID. They won’t, because the majority of the mistakes were poor policy decisions"

I took out some verbiage that I think was extraneous to the real issue: that this is going to happen again, and the same mistakes - or "mistakes" - are likely to be at least at risk of being made again because too many decision-makers are too unwilling to examine past mistakes for fear that they'll have to pay a price for them.

This is, for me, the sole factor that militates against the Fauci hearings: that quite properly vilifying him for telling the public one thing while privately having evidence of the opposite is going to drive other decision-makers underground and prevent a proper and necessary examination of what was done versus what, in hindsight, should have been done. The airlines do this process right; public policymakers are too worried about being blamed.

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

“Hitler was a guy, Iman.”
“Yet Merkel was a girl”
Gee, I wonder which one did more damage.

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

Sorry Jamie, I don’t understand this. Taking Fauci to task is going to drive decision makers underground. But letting him skate is going to embolden them to tell the truth? They have had 6 years to come forward and own up to their bad policy decisions. It hasn’t happened.
Plus I don’t think what drove this were good faith bad policy decisions.

Josephbleau చెప్పారు...

Both did equal damage to the soul of Germany.

Mason G చెప్పారు...

Maybe there should be fewer decisions for decision-makers and more for regular people?

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

“Both did equal damage to the soul of Germany.”
Not even close.

Josephbleau చెప్పారు...

“ Both did equal damage to the soul of Germany.”

One in the sin of building up and one in the sin of tearing down.

Original Mike చెప్పారు...

There was a time, decades ago, when I considered the possibility that the world would be better run by women.

Boy, did that ship sail.

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

“There was a time, decades ago, when I considered the possibility that the world would be better run by women.”
I’m just pointing out men are just as bad as women at running the world. .

Rt41Rebel చెప్పారు...

I opted out of the vaccine 1) because I already had Covid, and 2) I had retired before the vaccine was available and I wasn’t compelled to receive it.

Original Mike చెప్పారు...

"I’m just pointing out men are just as bad as women at running the world. "

As leaders, sure.
But I believe one of biggest contemporary problems are the AWFLs.

Josephbleau చెప్పారు...

Yes but for the past 100,000 years the data classes are unequal. Few women in charge.

The Kaiser was bad for Germany and the world, Hitler was bad for Germany and the world and included race murder that must be remembered., Merkel was bad for Germany and the EU for many economic and social and business policy reasons.

Moral damage or economic damage. Take your pick. Both can kill 100 million.

In England early and late Elizabeths and Victoria were just like regular guys. They did not hold back. They were not much different.

Lem Vibe Bandit చెప్పారు...

Video: He stopped to take pictures and zoned out.

Post title: 'Bro has no idea there’s a bear right behind him.'
or... No bear is getting between me and my socials.

gadfly చెప్పారు...

Gospace needs to read about the incredible success in developing, administering, and delivering the vaccine to 95% of Americans in just 11 months, start to finish. As far as you know, you obviously listened to the wrong people. Even Trump honored Fauci for his work. Our scientists and medical folks are often incredible.

Indefinitely Extended Excursion™️ చెప్పారు...

Gospace writes: “We know why people took the covid shots. They were scared into doing so, coerced into doing so, or believed the lies about them being safe AND effective.”

It’s fair to question pandemic policies or even your own decision to get vaccinated. But several of the factual claims here don’t hold up.

The COVID vaccines weren’t based on “minimal testing.” Tens of thousands of volunteers participated in the Phase III trials before authorization, and the vaccines have since been monitored across billions of doses worldwide.

It’s also not true that “natural immunity doesn’t exist.” Public health agencies acknowledged infection-induced immunity. The recommendation to vaccinate after infection was based on evidence that vaccination generally added protection, especially against severe disease as new variants emerged.

The claim that the vaccines caused the variants because they were “leaky” isn’t supported by the evidence. Variants were already arising before mass vaccination, and viruses mutate whenever they spread widely. High levels of transmission, not vaccination itself provide the greatest opportunity for new variants to evolve.

Finally, the Diamond Princess and USS Theodore Roosevelt were informative early case studies, but they don’t overturn the broader evidence. They involved unique populations and occurred before we had larger datasets showing that age, obesity, underlying health conditions, and sheer numbers of infections all contributed substantially to severe illness and death.

There are valid debates about mandates, school closures, and public messaging. But those debates are stronger when they’re based on the total body of evidence rather than a handful of anecdotes or unsupported conclusions.

Gospace చెప్పారు...

AI Overview Approximately 15% of American adults have never received a single dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, though that number varies by specific demographic groups and surveys show a much higher percentage—over 75%—skipping updated seasonal boosters.Total Unvaccinated (Never Vaccinated)General Adult Population: About 15% of adults have never gotten any COVID-19 shot. Older Adults: A 2026 University of Michigan poll found that 15% of adults aged 50 and older report never receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, with the number climbing to 20% for adults aged 50 to 64.

Got any other lies you want to spread Gadfly?

BTW- I know a LOT of younger people with shot cards saying they got it. And only a few of the pharmacy workers who would inject an orange for you were ever found and prosecuted.

Indefinitely Extended Excursion™️ చెప్పారు...

Eva Marie writes; "Ukraine . . . Russia . . . that’s what happens when you let men run countries."

It doesn't help when there's a clown running one of the superpowers and a small pariah state controlling its foreign policy.

Smilin' Jack చెప్పారు...

“Eva Marie said...
Ukraine . . . Russia . . . that’s what happens when you let men run countries.”

2016 and 2024 must have hit you hard. You came **THIS** close! Better luck next time (not).

Indefinitely Extended Excursion™️ చెప్పారు...

Pointing to anecdotal fraud doesn’t invalidate national vaccination estimates. Public health surveys aren’t based solely on vaccination cards, they combine multiple data sources, including population surveys, immunization registries, and statistical weighting.

“I know a lot of people” isn’t a statistical method. Every large dataset contains some fraud or error. The question is whether there’s credible evidence it was widespread enough to invalidate national estimates. So far, there isn’t.

Yes, some people undoubtedly obtained fraudulent vaccination cards. People were prosecuted for doing so. But claiming widespread fraud large enough to overturn national estimates requires evidence, not “I know a lot of people.”

Personal anecdotes are not a substitute for population-level data.

Iman చెప్పారు...

“Gee, I wonder which one did more damage.”

It is yet to be determined.

Indefinitely Extended Excursion™️ చెప్పారు...

I’m a bit surprised no one has brought up VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) which is frequently cited because it is a public, searchable database that contains reports of illnesses, injuries, and deaths occurring after vaccination.

I’m a helper…

VAERS is a signal-detection system, not a causation database. A report to VAERS means an event occurred after vaccination—not that the vaccine caused it. If VAERS alone proved causation, then every report of a heart attack, cancer diagnosis, or accidental death after vaccination would also have to be counted as vaccine-caused. That’s why every potential signal is investigated using controlled epidemiologic studies before conclusions are drawn.

Ironically, the COVID vaccine skeptics often cite VAERS because it is a government database, yet they frequently dismiss the same government’s follow-up analyses when those analyses fail to support the conclusions they drew from the raw VAERS reports. The scientific process relies on both steps: identifying potential signals and rigorously testing whether those signals represent real causal relationships.

Eva Marie చెప్పారు...

“2016 and 2024 must have hit you hard. You came **THIS** close! Better luck next time (not).”
I am an alwaysTrumper. I never voted for any Clinton or Harris or Biden.

Indefinitely Extended Excursion™️ చెప్పారు...

That’s certainly consistent. Whether it’s persuasive is a separate question.

Old and slow చెప్పారు...

I got the first two shots because my parents were very old and I didn’t want to do anything to risk their health. I had slight side effects, but no big thing. I also (apparently) got Covid later on. Our family quite enjoyed the forced downtime. My sons and I lifted weights and all got really strong (well, they got really strong, I got a lot stronger…). The hysteria was ridiculous on both sides. I saw what was happening in China early on and stocked up massively at Costco before the panic shopping set in, so we had a freezer full of food and a cupboard full of toilet paper and bourbon.

hawkeyedjb చెప్పారు...

The submarine has withdrawn. A flotilla of ducks navigates freely.

wildswan చెప్పారు...

We have definite evidence from Fauci's Diary that he lied about what he really thought about Covid's origin and its severity. Its origin was in a lab partially funded by the NIH department Fauci headed. It was like flu, except it hardly affected young children. Flu is very dangerous for the sick elderly and so was Covid. That was reality and Fauci knew it and knew that was no reason for masking, social distancing, closing schools and businesses, mandating an ineffective, untested vaccine. But Fauci lied and based on his lies the government imposed policies. Those policies we now know were far, far, far more devastating than the disease. Children's development and education was damaged; small businesses were destroyed; the vote was ruined; individuals lost jobs, houses, reputations. And then, Fauci made money on his lies, money he still has. And this man who was the great expert, responsible for public policy now won't say he knows what color the carpet in front of him is.
And we can't get justice by anything we do to him. The sad fact is if we pegged him down on an anthill in the Arizona sun, it wouldn't do any good. It wouldn't establish justice. Fauci's just one man with one life, and that, mostly lived. How can anything we do to him repair what he did to us? We can only take his money and his reputation and put him in jail. This would be useful because it would make him a warning to future experts who find themselves thinking about lying on a life and death issue. But what happened was like a war, Fauci's War on the People, and you can't get justice for a war, you just go on living afterward, fixing things as you can.
And learn the lesson. Experts can lie. A government of "experts" can war on its own people and be smug about it.

wendybar చెప్పారు...

Hamas supporters tried to protest at a Jerry Seinfeld comedy show...this is what happened...


Kosher
@koshercockney
Omg. Jerry Seinfeld is a LEGEND.

“Pro-Palestine” nut jobs interrupted his show, take a listen to his response. I can’t stop laughing.

“You just gave money to a Jew. That cannot be a good plan for you”

https://x.com/koshercockney/status/2082056580455927861?s=20

john mosby చెప్పారు...

Fly: "Our scientists and medical folks are often incredible."

Yes. Literally. CC, JSM

john mosby చెప్పారు...

"A freezer full of food and a cupboard full of toilet paper and bourbon" would make a great masthead motto. CC, JSM

john mosby చెప్పారు...

Victoria started out strong, but Albert's death broke her. She wasn't really running things for about half her reign. She accelerated Britain's slide into figurehead monarchy.

It's too bad the BBC Victoria series stopped. Would have been great to see this dramatized. Jenna Coleman is 40 now; maybe she can revisit the role. Maybe do a season every 10 years. CC, JSM

wendybar చెప్పారు...

Jack
@jackunheard
One of my Democrat friends just texted me:

"Bro wtf is happening in Spain? Where the hell are the cops?"

I'm speechless...

I'm convinced Democrat voters had no idea that this is exactly what our border looked like for 4 years under Biden.

The Left and the media did a flawless job covering it up and sugar-coating it.
5:31 PM · Jul 30, 2026
https://x.com/jackunheard/status/2082942073540325579?s=20

wendybar చెప్పారు...

Jimmy Failla

@jimmyfailla
·
3h
Spain makes history as the first people to WIN the World Cup and LOSE their country in the same month.
https://x.com/jimmyfailla/status/2082888458087883239?s=20

wendybar చెప్పారు...


C3
@C_3C_3
·
6h
Notice what how the Left labels things.

Europeans are Colonizers.

But…

Africans are Migrants.

Middle Easterners are Refugees.

Central Americans are Immigrants.

All by design…

https://x.com/C_3C_3/status/2083012468171833525?s=20

కామెంట్‌ను పోస్ట్ చేయండి

Please use the comments forum to respond to the post. Don't fight with each other. Be substantive... or interesting... or funny. Comments should go up immediately... unless you're commenting on a post older than 4 days. Then you have to wait for us to moderate you through. It's also possible to get shunted into spam by the machine. We try to keep an eye on that and release the miscaught good stuff. We do delete some comments, but not for viewpoint... for bad faith. Also: No italics, even briefly. Use asterisks for emphasis. And don't play with the format by changing fonts or using boldface or all caps. Never include more than one extra line break between paragraphs.