Who is Althouse? * View only LAW posts * Contribute * Use my Amazon Portal
Addendum: Zeus has the guilty furtive look of a guy caught in the act of implementing his next move...interrupted as it were and caught by the camera.
I hope this is a cafe post, I wanted to share this, would make a good stand alone post (with an "Inga" tag):Woman Cited By President As Obamacare Success Story Frustrated By Sign-Up ProcessBut then, after Obama mentioned her story, Sanford started having problems. Sanford said she received another letter informing her the Washington state health exchange had miscalculated her eligibility for a tax credit.In other words, her monthly insurance bill had shot up from $198 a month (she had initially said $169 a month to the White House but she switched plans) to $280 a month for the same "gold" plan offered by the state exchange.Sanford said she was frustrated with the state's error. But she decided to purchase the new plan and thought everything was fine.It wasn't fine. Last week, Sanford received another letter from the Washington state exchange, stating there had been another problem, a "system error" that resulted in some "applicants to qualify for higher than allowed health insurance premium tax credits."The letter said the state exchange was "disappointed to have discovered this issue" and apologized.The result was a higher quote, which Sanford said was for $390 per month for a "silver" plan with a higher deductible. Still too expensiveA cheaper "bronze" plan, Sanford said, came in at $324 per month, but also with a high deductible - also not in her budget.Then another letter from the state exchange with even worse news."Your household has been determined eligible for a Federal Tax Credit of $0.00 to help cover the cost of your monthly health insurance premium payments," the latest letter said.This is in one of those "successful" state exchanges - Washington.
This is a cool graphic showing migration in the USA.
Is it not true that if Obamacare stands and remain law, everybody's personal information will have to be out on the "Obamacare network" all the time so that the various interested agencies, insurance firms, and medical institutions can compare notes to see if you are insured to Mr. Obama's satisfaction and what level of subsidies or tax credits you may or may not be eligible for?
The power's been off for a couple of hours.In a first test, I find that in fact a small solar panel, mppt tracking controller, 12v battery and inverter can run the sump pump.As long as the sun is out.A generator runs the computer.
You know that the whole neighborhood is out when the wifi finder lists only your own wifi.
Here's another Obamacare "Inga" tag:Oregon Health Exchange Represents Biggest WoeWith all the problems facing the rollout of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, nowhere is the situation worse or more surprising than in Oregon, a progressive state that has enthusiastically embraced the federal law but has so far failed to enroll a single person in coverage through the state's insurance exchange.Another one of those "successful" state exchanges. Not one of the states with a mean Republican governor that wouldn't create their own exchange.
The unnamed but properly dressed pup has a cute smile.......
I just saw a snippet of van Susteren this evening, but it looked like she had a clip of a Congressional hearing with 4 of the guys who are "fixing" the Obamacare website, and they all 4 said the site is not secure now, and all 4 refused to say if they thought it ever could be made safe.And this website "portal," or whatever, is supposed to be just 20% of the whole computer connection system that was planned, or rather, envisioned, and they have not gotten around to working on the other 80% yet.This White House really is not qualified to run the proverbial 3-car funeral!
that dog is wearing one of the Queen's Corgi's round its neck
Post a Comment