• the Shakes -- they Get Real Bad;I do not discount the role of El Pollo Raylan's summoning: "Beta come back!" — which took us to another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind.
• Twenty-Four Hours is A Long Period of Time When You Deny Yourself;
• the Baby Spiders are Real;
• I Love the Commenters: Read All the Posts, All Day, Tongue Bound, and Realized in Retrospect that -- Perhaps -- I Occasionally Suck Too Much Oxygen From the Room;
• Still Don't Quite Get Central Time;
• the Scientology "No Fear' Paradigm Crosses Neuropaths with Cruel Neutrality: when I get it Down to Four Paragraphs I Will Thrust it Sideways Into a Thread about Gabe Kaplan;
• it -- Technically -- is Not a Burning Sensation.
Lem sighed relief:
I think I can say tonight that we are in Betamax debt. From now on it will be possible to risk loosing wifi knowing that it is a survivable non-event thanks to the courage and determination of one man. and his name is Betamax.And:
Still Don't Quite Get Central Time;That's exactly right. And then betamax3000 said:
Its like Althouse politics, I think.
At the Metaphorical Althouse Denny's I want More hash Browns and Non-Dairy Creamer: I am building a Mountain.And I say: This means something. This is important.
Loose the WiFi!