Haven't used my "other Althouses" tag in a long time.
- If a child sees a parent consume alcohol, Protective Services may remove the child from the home.
- If a parent has one drink, it will cause loss of custody of children in a divorce case.
- No alcohol may be served by the drink anywhere in Colorado.
- All publicly viewable consumption at sporting events, backyards , political rallies, fraternal organizations, breweries, vineyards, farmers markets, and picnics, even if the alcohol is free, is a crime.
- Alcohol consumption outside a private home is a crime.
- No alcohol advertising is allowed except for adult only publications.
- All alcohol production and sales must be a monopoly selected by the State.
- All craft beer is illegal, only large brewers may be licensed as retailers
- All alcohol sales are package sales only, must be in child proof containers and placed in plain dark paper exit packaging stapled shut before leaving the store.
- Non Colorado citizens will be limited to one bottle of beer per purchase.
- Colorado citizens will be limited to a six pack per purchase.
- Home brewers must grow their hops under artificial lights in a separate locked space and brewing must also occur in that locked space. Using sunshine is a crime.
- Alcohol retailers must only sell alcohol and nothing else.
- Outside investment in beer production or hops growing is illegal.
Remember: I am not responsible for the sayings and doings of other Althouses.