August 28, 2012

Photos from the Go Topless Protest at the White House.

Warning, lots of large photos of breasts at the link, which I recommend not for the usual gawking at breasts, but for the careful contemplation of the expression and demeanor of the various women. The pictures tell a story, and each woman is different — not just in the size and shape of her breasts — but in her attitude about joining this demonstration... and the way that attitude evolves as the demonstration progresses and as the various women perceive the differences in breasts and attitudes of the other women. There are some men too... and onlookers taking all the photographs they want, which is part of the evolving scene. It's humanity at its most hilarious. Highly recommended!

258 comments:

1 – 200 of 258   Newer›   Newest»
Roman said...

Someone has to say it: What a bunch of BOOBS!!

shiloh said...

Finally a protest cons can get behind!

Fen said...

Are they going topless to protest

A) islamic women being gangraped and set on fire for flashing too much ankle from beneath their burka

OR

B) adult 21st-century feminists being forced to pay for their own birth control?

YoungHegelian said...

Oh, and to think I had work at a client site nearby and didn't go into DC!

I think the redhead in the black dress is angling to get herself a spread in a "laddie magazine" of some sort.

Pastafarian said...

That's hilarious.

Follow the expressions of the girl with the glasses and the nicely formed b-cups, two to the right of Hooters McGee in the little black dress.

She starts out somewhat enthusiastic. Then she drops back a little bit, as Hooters McGee struts around posing.

Then the girl with the glasses looks rather pissed; and finally she has a scarf mostly covering her nicely formed but little b-cups.

Come on, girls -- there's nothing wrong with smallish but perky boobs. They don't have to be the size of your head.

edutcher said...

Better than Breasts Not Bombs.

Fen said...

Of course Shiloh is excited. He's perpetually on the teat.

RonF said...

The redhead's enjoying the spotlight.

And I'm enjoying that she's enjoying the spotlight!

The Crack Emcee said...

Is that a dude with boobs, pointing skyward in the first photo?

And isn't it wild almost the entire display is devoted to the chick with the best boobs?

And, with few exceptions, she's the only one truly smiling?

Hilarious,...

Wally Ballou said...

I clciked on that link in the spirit of serious citizen journalism. Not gawking. Nosiree boob, er I mean bob. I am proud of these young women for getting out front on this issue, making a clean breast and getting it off their chest.

I think I need to go back and not gawk at that redhead again (I wonder why she shows up in so many of the pictures?)

Skyler said...

I contemplated carefully and my observation is, wow, they have breasts. They're so unique. No one has ever seen breasts before.

Why is this something for the White House? It's a local issue.

Red head seemed to think a lot of herself. She was the only one with any such justification.

Dust Bunny Queen said...

Was there an actual reason for this protest?

AprilApple said...

Fen - I'm going with...

C. Please look at my boobies.

EDH said...

All those guys hanging around hoping to get in a good motorboat.

AJ Lynch said...

One real hottie [and she knows it] while the rest look like born losers.

Fen said...

Fen - I'm going with...

C. Please look at my boobies.


Oh, you didn't tell me Jessica Valenti organized it.


Pete said...

Sorry, Althouse, but I'll have to ignore your warning and click on through. I must keep abreast of events.

Pogo said...

So the "true equality" that Wendy from Madison spoke about previously must mean going out nearly naked, with varying degrees of comfort. Now I understand the reason for the protest.

However, all of the breasts are not equal, not even equal on the same woman, so how can there be true equality?

Lindsey Meadows said...

ha. misread the opening sentence to read photos of large breasts....

scary.

Cheryl said...

Crack--are they the best or the fakest? I thought they looked the least authentic.

Freeman Hunt said...

"Hey Delilah, we're going to have a protest for topless equality. You should come!"
"What is topless equality? One of your political things?"
"You know how guys can go shirtless? Well, women should be able to do that too. That's what we want to say with our protest."
"So if I go, I can walk around in public topless?!"
"Absolutely! That's the point."
"Sweet! I am so there!"

------------

Later
"Maybe I shouldn't have invited Delilah."

The Drill SGT said...

so were the guys with bras part of the counter protest?

AllenS said...

One of the guys is wearing a dress. WTF? What a bunch of idiots.

chickelit said...

I see no overweaning reasons for continued support; all shapes and sizes are not represented.

Amexpat said...

Warning, lots of large photos of breasts at the link

My guess is that warning will produce the highest click through rate on your blog.

FleetUSA said...

Way back when feminist insisted on burning bras as a mark of independence they didn't realize it wouldn't increase the gawking and treatment of women as sexual objects.

Now this goes in the opposite direction IMO showing less than Venus de Milo beauty in everyday femdom. We may not prefer to see this very often.

garage mahal said...

The redhead is a hottie.

Chef Mojo said...

Any Bill Clinton sightings? You know that ole horndog can't resist!

Curious George said...

"garage mahal said...
The redhead is a hottie."

She also looks like she would be a barracuda in the rack.

Bushman of the Kohlrabi said...

I'm guessing the redhead is hired talent. She's obviously providing stunt breasts for the protest.

Jay said...

I can't believe these people aren't out running Fortune 500 companies.

What a mystery as to why they're prancing around the WH half nude...

LordSomber said...

Red head seemed to think a lot of herself. She was the only one with any such justification.

Well, she had to milk the opportunity.

john_d said...

Sponsored by the Raelians, lol. See the fine print on their banner. You know what goes well with aliens? Boobs!

Jack Miller said...

Only in the post-modern West, do people have the luxury to take trivial and private things and elevate them to the level of a civil right.

Interesting, that so much of the feminist movement defines progress as being able to be more like a man.

Chef Mojo said...

The redhead is hotter than Georgia asphalt. And she knows it. That's who you want to be the, ah, face of your movement.

The rest? The usual assorted feminist throw offs and rejects.

"Hi! I have saggy, pale breasts attached to a totally ubattractive body! Fight the power!"

What a fucking joke and eyesore.

Kevin said...

What on earth are they protesting?

If it is against patriarchal standards of beauty and oppression blah blah blah then it is a mega fail. The one woman who adheres to traditional standards of beauty sucks up 96% of the attention.

Though I like a mousy girl too, and there are a couple in there.

A couple of others look pretty young--if they turn out to be under 17, who gets prosecuted, exactly? Me, for having them in my IE cache?

Shouting Thomas said...

Posing nude ain't easy.

Most of the women look like they'd like to hide under a crate.

Most women (and, probably, most men) don't know how to pose nude.

First, you have to love it.

Sam L. said...

I saw two women with glasses and neither covered up with a scarf.

damikesc said...

I guess we can guess who the photographer thought was the "hot one".

Jay said...

garage mahal said...
The redhead is a hottie.


It figures you'd like the fat redhead in the green (far right 1st photo) tubby.

RAS743 said...

I'm guessing Red could embrace any cause provided she could indulge her urge to exhibit.

RAS743 said...

I'm guessing Red could embrace any cause provided she could indulge her urge to exhibit.

garage mahal said...

I can't believe these people aren't out running Fortune 500 companies

Hard to believe you aren't out running Fortune 500 companies either!

ByondPolitics said...

That was interesting. The change in the three women in the first picture was fascinating. There's the one who seems far more interested in provocation rather than just being. She doesn't actually seem to have any friends.

Then there's the one with feathered earrings who starts out happy and comfortable but then drops back and eventually becomes clearly annoyed by how the protest is going. Her hands-in-her-pockets shirt says it all. I like the reassuring pat that her long-haired male friend later gives her.

I don't know much about the Raelian Movement and so don't know who is a more representative member.

dbp said...

I kind of wish the lady with bright colored hair, a scarf and high green skirt had stayed covered up. You can't un-see that!

On the other side; the lady who looked partially african american and had cut-off denim shorts, inexplicably wore a bikini top.

sydney said...

Looks like everyone got upstaged by the redhead.

Coketown said...

LOL! LOLOLOLOL!!!

Love the gal in the seafoam sarong. As the Commodores might say:

34-38-38--what a winning hand!
She's a brick house, she's mighty mighty
And she's lettin' it all hang out and she's a brick house.

Doo doo doo, be doo dooo.

And yeah, Gingerbreasts totally knows she's hot shit. Was she a plant? She's Dodge Different. Slap those photos in an edition of Highlights under the heading, "Which of these does not belong?" Here's a hint, youngsters: it's the one who's shaved and voluptuous. If I saw that tidal wave of titty terror coming after me, I'd run away--until I saw Gingerbreasts. Then I'd be like, "Oh, ok. At least there's something to look at."

Oh, and then there's the Golden Girls, where Rose says to Blanche, "Something like this sure makes your breasts seem rather small." LOL! I'm going to watch that tonight. Lovely.

Shouting Thomas said...

Looks like everyone got upstaged by the redhead.

Women are weird critters. They resent like hell being upstaged or asked to compete.

Not unrelated... here's the lowdown on men and women as verified by porn.

Sick two men on one woman, and the guys compete to see how crazy they can be getting the woman off.

Sick two women on one man, and the women sit there looking at one another, saying "You do something first."

jr565 said...

What would be wrong about gawking? If they want to display their wares they should expect some window shopping.

dbp said...

The red head seemed the most confident of the protesters I cared to look at. But notice her outfit: It is an elastic fabric which allows her to expose her breasts or hide them quickly. Maybe she had a lot less confidence when she contemplated the protest. Once she was exposed, she ended up feeling very comfortable with it.

Shouting Thomas said...

dbp,

No way. The redhead has lots of experience.

She's been showing those titties to just about anybody who will look her entire life.

Coketown said...

Gingerbreasts probably doesn't give two shits about topless equality. She was probably on her way to work (who would wear that ensemble to a protest? And those shoes!) and needed a quick ego-boost, so she decided to join the group of 4's and 5's for the last three blocks of her commute and stick out like a sore thumb as the only 9.

Methadras said...

Yeah, the ginger is hot, but that's only because she is surrounded by such hideous people.

F said...

Just wait until the anti-circumcision crowd decides to protest in DC

Anne B. said...

Gravity-defying breasts like Redhead's are not real - they've had at least some surgical uplift. Maybe that's why she's so eager to show them off.

Anne B. said...

Gravity-defying breasts like Redhead's are not real - they've had at least some surgical uplift. Maybe that's why she's so eager to show them off.

Coketown said...

Just wait until the anti-circumcision crowd decides to protest in DC.

Ha. "Fore-skin and seven years ago..."

Hagar said...

The Russian Femen tend to be better looking.

And that's another "protest movement" that I do not quite understand.

Hagar said...

But what the hell. Enjoy!

Amartel said...

-Exploiting stupid women.
-Enticing women into parading around naked, then photographing them to promote a political agenda.
-Trivializing "women's" issues.
-Assuming that certain issues are womany but others are not.
-To say nothing about the way that Democrat leaders treat their wives and girlfriends. Over and over again. And teenaged girls they meet on Twitter.
This "War on Women" is just another instance of progressive Democrats projecting their own "issues" onto others.
(Kind of like Chris Matthews calling Newtie racist. Gawd I miss Newt.)

garage mahal said...

Gravity-defying breasts like Redhead's are not real - they've had at least some surgical uplift. Maybe that's why she's so eager to show them off.

Nah those are real. You can tell by the way they hang on the side profile.

damikesc said...

Gravity-defying breasts like Redhead's are not real - they've had at least some surgical uplift.

NTTIAWWT

she decided to join the group of 4's and 5's for the last three blocks of her commute and stick out like a sore thumb as the only 9.

You're grading on the curve. She's a 7. Can't add 2 points just because she's next to beasts.

Bryan C said...

As a libertarian-leaning conservative I have no objection to topless women in public. People can wear or not wear whatever they want. It's a pleasant surprise that the girls are nicer looking than in most topless protests. Particularly the chick with the glasses.

traditionalguy said...

After a close inspection I determine that they are all extroverts. My hat's off to them.

The introverts are probably at home playing with themselves.

n.n said...

This is so confusing. Are we asked to talk to the breasts or the vagina? Do feminists have a preference?

It's good to live in a first-world nation, even when it resembles a third-world slum.

Colonel Angus said...

Looks like the attractive redhead was there for a photo shoot rather than a protest.

As for the others, nothing like living up to stereotypes.

Wally Kalbacken said...

I am also of the opinion that the red-headed woman featured at the front of this meager protest has altered boobs. Some of the best plastic surgery I have seen, but fake nonetheless.

When I lived in Madison I probably saw 5-6 protests of this nature. Except that the women who were marching (twirling their "Room of One's Own" t-shirts and chanting) were morbidly obese and sagged badly.

Pogo said...

So where's Naomi Wolf's Breasts: A Biography?



Calypso Facto said...

No female breasts-of-color*. Cue Chris Matthews: "Racists!"

*Well one Asian, but as college admissions officers and mortgage auditors have told us time and again, they don't count as "real" minorities.

Paul said...

Gawking? Ann I'd NEVER gawk at boobs! I am a decent man with strong moral upbringing. Gawking, why no. I oogle!

You really think I care about librals and their topless protest? Really think I read their protest signs? What is more, I'm amused THEY would think most men do.

John Burgess said...

The boobs outside the White House may have finally outnumbered the boobs who have lived there.

The Crack Emcee said...

I looked, y'all, I really did, but there's just nowhere appropriate to show you this. Wait - yes there is:

In Front Of The White House!

Erik Robert Nelson said...

I don't see a problem with women going topless in public, but I don't see why they'd necessarily want to: Men will look at just about any set of boobs: big, small, attractive, unattractive. It's the women who are judgmental, and from the photos it's clear that some of the women feel it. Allowing the public display of lots of different breasts might make them largely invisible to judgment, but isn't that the current state of affairs?

bagoh20 said...

Oh, this is why the other threads dried up all of a sudden.

purplepenquin said...

Lot less piercings than I'd expect to see. Looks like only one nipple, one nose, and two pair o' ears.


If we're voting for a personal favorite gal, I'd go with the one who is playfully sticking her tongue out at the dirty ol' men circling around her.

Clyde said...

I think I'm in love with that natural redhead in the black dress!

rhhardin said...

It's just the same breasts over and over.

bagoh20 said...

I love me some ginger, so thanks.

Why no men in the photos - just women of various degrees of body hair and breast development.

Lindsey Meadows said...

Willing to wager that if you told a gaggle of men that there was a naked woman with D cups standing in the window on the 5th floor you would get a fair number who would jump from the roof to get a glimpse.

Rabel said...

You maladapted misogynists are going to be in for a rude suprise when the randy Raelian aliens return and demand "Take me to your bleeder!"

Clyde said...

@ Hagar

Don't call the Femen women "Russian" if you don't want to piss them off! They're Ukrainian! (And mostly very easy on the eyes!)

Bart Hall (Kansas, USA) said...

Raelianism is a polytheistic, sexuality-focused cult who believe that all life on Earth was genetically engineered by superior extra-terrestrials.

I lived in Québec for many years, where there are just gobs of Raelians, nearly every one a much better example of extra-terrestrial design than the (mostly) sorry handful in the photos offered.

Québec folks are generally unimpressed by big, floppy, saggy boobs because the province has an immense dairy industry and you can see much better bags alongside nearly any roadside fence.

bagoh20 said...

I assume this is Althouse trying again to get us to "completion".

I love that can-do attitude, girl.

Pogo said...

It is sad this protest is not more widespread.

Say, on college campuses, beaches, nightclubs and bars.

LakeLevel said...

There once were some girls at the whitehouse
whom I ogled by going to Althouse
so many sizes and shapes
and bikini wearing apes
oops gotta run because here comes my spouse

Simon Kenton said...

Hey, redhead. You didn't build those breasts. Somebody else....

Joe said...

This was more "spot the implants" which was quite easy.

Smilin' Jack said...

...I recommend not for the usual gawking at breasts, but for the careful contemplation of the expression and demeanor of the various women.

We should all take Ann's recommendation seriously. Unfortunately, I've only got time to carefully contemplate the redhead today.

whoresoftheinternet said...

Dumb sluts gonna dumb slut.

Feminazis gonna pretend it means something.

chickelit said...

Lindsey Meadows said...
Willing to wager that if you told a gaggle of men that there was a naked woman with D cups standing in the window on the 5th floor you would get a fair number who would jump from the roof to get a glimpse.

Only if they defied gravity.

Charles Purvis said...

Wicket could not be reached for comment.

whoresoftheinternet said...

P.s that redhead is clearly enjoying the fact that she is getting so much attention as by far the most attractive chick there. Her ego is expanding at an exponential rate. She's not doing this to protest anymore---she's doing this because she enjoys the oogling! (ah, to be the snipers on the white house roof, with their super-powered scopes to see this even closer...)

Reminds me of when a slightly pretty chick shows up at a comic/sci fi book conventions or metal show or some other event where the ratio is well off and the guys aren't the guys who normally don't go on a lot of dates. You'll see those girls dressed in amazingly revealing outfits, even though normally they're quite conservative dress-wise---it's because they're getting very off on being the prettiest girl with lots of attention for the first time in their lives.

There's a documentary on the Insane Clown Posse's fans I watched, most of whom are poor whites males. There was a slightly pretty girl who showed up and clearly only followed ICP and went to concerts because there she got to be queen of the world.

In other words, this redhead is not protesting the double-standard. She's loving it!

Aridog said...

You're grading on the curve. She's a 7. Can't add 2 points just because she's next to beasts.

Thread winner.

Link does prove one thing: you can't cure ugly with naked.

David said...

It's a good glimpse at liberal American seriousness. Consider:

1. Seventeen young people beheaded in Afghanistan for dancing, including two women.

2. This "protest."

The Crack Emcee said...

Bart Hall (Kansas, USA),

Raelianism is a polytheistic, sexuality-focused cult who believe that all life on Earth was genetically engineered by superior extra-terrestrials.

Don't say "cult" around here, dude - it's been outlawed as "bigotry" since Romney got in, instead of cultism being outlawed to keep Romney out. Call them a religion and you'll get along fine around here.

Go figure.

But, you're right - They ARE Raelians! (I missed the small print on the banner - they're learning) What do you know?

Yeah, they pull this shit all over the world,but I hadn't paid too much attention to them since Obama tried to appoint that TV doctor, who fell for their bullshit, as Surgeon General. THAT was a close call.

Well, not as close as electing another nutjob as president - in exactly the same way - but as close as I thought we could get at the time.

"There's a sucker born every minute,..."

Indigo Red said...

Ummm... yes, I read Althouse for the articles.

t-man said...

I saw this as a photo essay on the importance of good posture.

Only one person in the whole crowd stood up straight, and, voila, she looked the best and seemed confident.

SomeoneHasToSayIt said...

I don't understand why someone would want to mock overwhelmingly peaceful religions, and the people who ascribe to them.

Nature is red in tooth and claw.

No one asks to be born.

And 'vale of tears' is no mere cliche.

If such religions help one to be a better person, friend, citizen - and provide comfort in life, I believe those who mock such people only reveal a rather unpleasant fact about themselves.

Strelnikov said...

I'll go out on a limb here: The redhead is no casual protester. She is pro of come sort,probably the stripper variety. Somebody with time on their hands Google her pic. Don't get me wrong, they were absolutely right to put them, er, her, out front.

tim in vermont said...

Reminds me of college for some reason.

alan markus said...

I assume this post was for commenter Titus - for awhile he was closing his comments with Tits!

(I for one am glad that today Ann accommodated him)

Lyle said...

That red head was an Edvard Munch model, I think. I've seen those tits before.

tim in vermont said...

Cult: Religious organization or group to which Obama does not belong.

Lindsey Meadows said...

Chickelit said...
"Only if they defied gravity."

Imagine the woman on the 5th floor with you guys flyin' by and your little thingy flappin and defying gravity.




Aridog said...

Strelnikov said...

I'll go out on a limb here: The redhead is no casual protester...

You mean like a red headed actress/activist from the west coast named Karen Heaven?

The Crack Emcee said...

SomeoneHasToSayIt,

I don't understand why someone would want to mock overwhelmingly peaceful religions, and the people who ascribe to them,...

If such religions help one to be a better person, friend, citizen - and provide comfort in life, I believe those who mock such people only reveal a rather unpleasant fact about themselves.


Well then, it's a good thing nobody's doing that, because we're mocking a bunch of sleazy U.F.O.-obsessed ho-bags who will stoop to any level, including trying to indoctrinate kids behind their parent's back. Now let me tell you what I don't understand:

How any fucking supposedly-educated adult could be so stuck on maintaining a brain of swiss cheese they actually think (after every example from the Manson Family to these sex quacks) that there's only one way for these cult monsters to create that 'vale of tears' and, if that way isn't immediately apparent - BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR HOMEWORK - rather than clicking on the links provided above, filled with the real "unpleasant facts," you try to assume a morally superior demeanor supported only by the depth of your ignorance.

You silly, silly man,...

creeley23 said...

You mean like a red headed actress/activist from the west coast named Karen Heaven?

Aridog: Well-spotted!

Here's the redhead, Karen Heaven, at a similar demo the day before in NYC.

chickelit said...

Imagine the woman on the 5th floor with you guys flyin' by and your little thingy flappin and defying gravity.

She'd do her breast to keep them up!

Skyler said...

Just so that everyone knows, the Texas Supreme Court ruled on this years ago, before the shift in the court, and it's perfectly legal for women to be topless here. I'm all for it.

But why would this be a national issue?

Fen said...

Only Crack could turn this thread into another rant against Mormons.

Amartel said...

whoresoftheinternet at 1:52-
Great point. Double standards between women? Well NOW those aren't real double standards. Not like when horrible bad men exercise a double standard.
Whores scores.

chickelit said...

@Aridog: Excellent sluething, but I don't think they're the same. Look carefully at the face and hair.

If you can. ;)

jr565 said...

Crack wrote:
Don't say "cult" around here, dude - it's been outlawed as "bigotry" since Romney got in, instead of cultism being outlawed to keep Romney out. Call them a religion and you'll get along fine around here.

How are you proposing to "outlaw cultism". Are you going to throw Raelins in jail for believing in UFO's?

chickelit said...

Fen said...
Only Crack could turn this thread into another rant against Mormons.

Well-played, sir!

jr565 said...

Crack wrote:
Well then, it's a good thing nobody's doing that, because we're mocking a bunch of sleazy U.F.O.-obsessed ho-bags who will stoop to any level, including trying to indoctrinate kids behind their parent's back. Now let me tell you what I don't understand:

According to your link, it's not the Raelians trying to indoctrinate kids, but a school in Canada, trying to teach that all religions are the same.
Not to say that Raelians have never indoctrinated, only you are pegging the Raelians for soemthing that they didn't do sinply because they are a "cult".
And how do you prevent indocrtrination. Some young girl might go to one of these rallies and hear that we are actually aliens from one of these crackpots. Raelians are allowed to espouse such views (as are buddhists, tarot card readers, mormons, atheists) and the young impressionable girl might say "wow, that's pretty interesting. Maybe your're on to something there". or she might say "you're a nut. Get out of my face, hoe bag". But she is entitled to believe things you don't even if most other people believe it's not true.

The Crack Emcee said...

tim in vermont,

Cult: Religious organization or group to which Obama does not belong.

BWAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA-UH-UH-UH-BWAAAAAAA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!!

Oh man, thanks - really - I needed that. First of all a cult is NOT just a religious organization. (I can now see why I have so many problems with you - you don't know the subject matter.) Cults today come in all shapes, sizes and concerns. Here's Deborah Layton of The People's Temple:

"...Nobody joins a cult. You join a self-help group, a religious movement, a political organization. They change so gradually, by the time you realize you're entrapped - and almost everybody does - you can't figure a safe way back out...."

And have you ever heard of The Cult Of Oprah?

I'm not going to go into what it's all about - only to point out it was she who promoted the "The Secret" right before she brought us Obama - because here's what's important:

“When she phoned, [Obama] dropped everything and took her call. They huddled over strategy. Of all of Obama’s unofficial White House advisers, Oprah had unparalleled access, input, influence, and power.”

And it was all facilitated because ignoramuses like you refused to understand that which you didn't want to believe, and will attack anyone who does in it's defense.

You're an idiot, tim, and one of the worst of the breed at that,...

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

Not to say that Raelians have never indoctrinated,...

Oh, so your punk ass isn't denying I'm right, you just want to act like I'm wrong over a technicality - right, you scumbag?

I didn't pull up EVERY WEBPAGE POSSIBLE?

You're as sleazy as they are.

A question to the rest of you regulars:

Why do you guys allow these tricks to use such tactics on me without a word?

I'd stick up for you if someone was acting in such bad faith, you know,...

paul a'barge said...

Ha ha ha! First picture: 3 women with breasts bared, 1 is a babe, the other two add up to about a 3 on the 10 scale. And all the rest are a bunch of men. Ugly ones. Oh, and one woman with a top on. What's up with her? How moronic do you have to be to attend a topless rally with a top on?

The Crack Emcee said...

chickelit,

Well-played, sir!

Really?

In some Mormon circles one does hear bitter accusations of “lying for the Lord,” and sometimes one does witness among Mormon people today the remnants of a deep-seated sense that telling a complete, straightforward story is not always good for LDS interests.

And you're putting that ideology in charge of the country - without an investigation of any kind - and I'm supposed to be quiet about it?

Well played, my ass - you're fools.

Lindsey Meadows said...

paul a'barge said...
"How moronic do you have to be to attend a topless rally with a top on?"

How moronic do you have to be to be a bunch of men erect over a picture of some babe (haven't looked yet and not going to) and speculating on her perky boobs for a few hours....


paul a'barge said...

The Redhead!

The Crack Emcee said...

It never ceases to amaze me how you guys will never applaud someone telling the truth but get behind every liar trying to hide the facts as possible.

I give you links, they give you talk - but it's they you stand by.

Fuck all y'all.

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Oh, so your punk ass isn't denying I'm right, you just want to act like I'm wrong over a technicality - right, you scumbag?

I didn't pull up EVERY WEBPAGE POSSIBLE?

The link you included was not specific to Raelians indoctrinating people. Are you right? Well, I suppose since people are Raelians they have to be told about it, so there must have been someone explaining what it means to them and them then agreeing with it. But that's not the Canadian school board teaching kids about the universality of religion.

chickelit said...

At last he threw his lantern on the ground, and it broke into pieces and went out. 'I have come too early,' he said then; 'my time is not yet.'

paul a'barge said...

@Lindsey Meadows:
How moronic do you have to be to be a bunch of men erect over a picture of some babe


I looked at your picture. Then I looked again at the Redhead.

I gotta tell you, babe, don't even think about it.

jr565 said...

Raelians are allowed to tell people about their religion/cult. And people are allowed to believe in it. There is no definitive way to disprove their beliefs, but certainly one can be skeptical of it. People have a right to believe in crazy shit. Because, it's not crazy to them (though I agree Raelianism does apepar to be whacky from my perspective).
There is no way you could stamp out belief in cultism any more than you can force people to be conservative.

The Crack Emcee said...

chickelit,

At last he threw his lantern on the ground, and it broke into pieces and went out. 'I have come too early,' he said then; 'my time is not yet.'

No - fuck that - I said I GIVE YOU LINKS.

You have a brain in your head, right? Are you claiming you're incapable of making it work? That's why you'll leave me out to dry?

"my time is not yet" doesn't cut it - when will you catch up to the FACTS?

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

The link you included was not specific to Raelians indoctrinating people. Are you right? Well, I suppose,...

You're a fucking weasel, jr,...

furious_a said...

Don't find these tits titillating.

I mean, yeah, the redhead, but she looks like a pro.

paul a'barge said...

But what is probably the most butch of all in the protest is the black babe in the front row with her hair dyed blond and ... wait for it ... he has on a flesh colored top.

Like trying to make herself look radical and topless without actually going topless.

Really, you can't make these people up.

I still continue to say "it's a hottie redhead with fantastic boobs and a bunch of muncher-losers hoping that the cameras are really not all clicking for the redhead. when of course they are."

creeley23 said...

@Aridog: Excellent sluething, but I don't think they're the same. Look carefully at the face and hair.

@chickelit: Aridog's got it right. That photo is from a different topless demo the day before in NYC.

Here's a little more info from the article:

The annual Go-Topless Day was established in 2007 by a former sports car journalist called Rael, who founded a religion called the Raelian Movement after he said he was visited by a space alien in a French volcano park who told him life on Earth was created by extraterrestrial scientists, according to an account on his website.

Occasional references to alien creators did not seem to register with the crowd, which focused mostly on the breasts.


Huh. Imagine that.

Unknown said...

To me, the funniest thing about this is the obvious we're-all-in-it-together-until-one-woman-gets-all-the-attention narrative played out visually. No dialogue or soundtrack required. Hilarious.

furious_a said...

"My eyes are up here."

"Sorry, Doll, I've made my choice."

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

There is no way you could stamp out belief in cultism any more than you can force people to be conservative.

You're already proving yourself wrong in one sentence:

Nobody said shit about forcing anyone to do anything - the country is swinging to the right, right now, without anybody forcing them to - because THE FACTS are forcing them to make a decision.

So there IS A WAY to stamp out beliefs without force.

You're a moron, jr.


Darcy said...

I'm a little envious, dang it.

And @Bushman: I giggled. :)

Lindsey Meadows said...

paul a'barge said...
"I looked at your picture. Then I looked again at the Redhead. I gotta tell you, babe, don't even think about it."

1. you have no idea what you are missing lol, and,
2. there is no way on this earth you would ever find out.


EMD said...

mber who would jump from the roof to get a glimpse.

I would just go outside and look up.

tim in vermont said...

Look Cracky One Note,
Our choice is between "God DAMN America" and The cult of Mormanism. I just don't see the huge difference you apparently do and I am going to vote for the guy who bankrupts the country slower.

EMD said...

Gravity-defying breasts like Redhead's are not real - they've had at least some surgical uplift. Maybe that's why she's so eager to show them off.

They're real ... and they're spectacular.

chickelit said...

crack said: No - fuck that - I said I GIVE YOU LINKS.

Now you're sounding like Althouse in the other thread.

Here. Here's a mirror.

jr565 said...

Crack wrote:
The link you included was not specific to Raelians indoctrinating people. Are you right? Well, I suppose,...

You're a fucking weasel, jr,...

Again, you seem to think that the only perspective on Raelism is your own, and that somehow you can force people to not believe it.
If you are Raelian you believe in aliens. Thus your indoctrination, is you telling the truth to others. If you believe it, then there's nothing sinister about you spreading the word, any more than there is about a Jehova's Witness spreading the word about their religion/cult. Raelians and Jehova's witnesses are allowed to tell people about their religions/cults. And you are allowed to tell them to get bent (or agree with the principles).
I think most people, when faced with a Raelian's perspective would crack up at the absurdity of it (and I'd recommend the following movie to them: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/)
And for those that fall for it, what are you going to do? People are allowed to believe in Raelism, new ageism, Reiki, whatever. It doesn't mean that they are therefore joining a cult (there is no such thing as an actual Cult of Oprah for example).
If Canadian schools are forcing kids to attend Raelism classes as part of their education that's an indoctrination I would find troublesome (though again, the link you cited was not really about Raelins at all). However, if Raelins are able to talk to people about their beliefs in the world, absent govt compulsion, they have that right.

The Crack Emcee said...

tim in vermont,

Look Cracky One Note,
Our choice is between "God DAMN America" and The cult of Mormanism. I just don't see the huge difference you apparently do and I am going to vote for the guy who bankrupts the country slower.


Bullshit. Not only are there other candidates but there's also not voting, so you tell a lie on it's face. Now you look:

You guys are the ones who keep picking the wrong people, to do the wrong things, and then insisting I have to follow your lead to be right with you. Well, fuck you:

You know as much about politics as cultism - nothing.

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

If you are Raelian you believe in aliens.

Jesus, you fall apart in one sentence:

Where's the evidence for the belief, jr?

You're an idiot.

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Nobody said shit about forcing anyone to do anything - the country is swinging to the right, right now, without anybody forcing them to - because THE FACTS are forcing them to make a decision.

So there IS A WAY to stamp out beliefs without force.

That's garbage. Many people wont vote for Obama because they are disillusioned with Obama. That doesn't mean that they've become conservative (you're conservative and you're not voting for the conservative in the race for example).
Andy will still be andy. Allie Oop will still be Allie Oop etc.

And you might even have Raelians/new agers who are also fiscal conservatives. Believing in one doesn't preclude beleving in the other necessarily.

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

Many people wont vote for Obama because they are disillusioned with Obama.

Why, jr? Because there's a disconnect between the belief and the facts.

Figure it out, man,...

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Jesus, you fall apart in one sentence:

Where's the evidence for the belief, jr?

You're an idiot.

I'm not a Raelian, so I am not defending the belief. However, where is your evidence that it's not true?

As per the founder of Raelism, On December 13, 1973, Claude Vorilhon experienced an alien abduction by the Elohim, who renamed him Rael and instructed him to act as their prophet. Yahweh is the name of the specific Elohim with him Rael was in contact. He held his first public conference on his revelations on September 19, 1974.

He says he was abducted by aliens. Disprove that. His is not the first alien abduction story we've ever heard of. Perhaps teh Elohim are abducting people, giving them anal probes and revealing the truth about our origins to a select few. You weren't abducted, therefore you're not one of the chosen. As such, you simply wont understand.

Raelism will satisfy the belief of those who don't think the Big Bang explains it all, and who think there is extra terrestrial life outiside of hte earth. Maybe the Elohim terraformed the world. IT makes about as much sense as a random explosion creating life as we know it.
None of us can go back to the founding of life on earth, so such questoins are largely not going to be PROVED.
As a skeptic of Raelism and ET's in general, I can certainly say I dont believe it personally, nor have I ever been abducted by aliens.

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Why, jr? Because there's a disconnect between the belief and the facts.

Figure it out, man,...

To you only. Which "facts" are we talking about? And just because you find a disconnect, does that mean that you are right, or that that's the only way to look at said "Fact".

davis,br said...

Personally? - I think we need more examples of civic-minded public participation like this.

Kudos to all of 'em.

...please note that I did not add "...and especially McGee".

I'm an equal opportunist appreciator of civic minded young participants with unhidden pretentions, and I will never lose focus on the important parts of such matters.

davis,br said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aridog said...

chickelit ... dang, I think you are right. The New York redhead appears considerably older, in other photos of her, than the DC redhead. Neck and arms are distinctly different. Hair & face is easily modified day to day, neck and arm wrinkles/sags not so much. The New York redhead is "activist" Karen Heaven ... of Gotopless dot org, coincidently connected to the sponsoring Raelian Movement ...same as the DC group.

Oh, well ... looking it up filled a empty space in my day. :-0

EMD said...

but there's also not voting

Not voting does not equal not electing someone.

JAL said...

The nipple jewelry: Ow. I mean oweeee! Oo Ow.

Ow.

Dust Bunny Queen said...


I'm not a Raelian, so I am not defending the belief. However, where is your evidence that it's not true?


You don't have to prove that the beliefs of a religion or even a cult are true. That's why they call it faith. Sometimes blind faith, but still a believing without needing proof.

garage mahal said...

Raelianism. Mormonism. Let's call the whole thing off!

The Crack Emcee said...

EMD,

Not voting does not equal not electing someone.

No, but it does torpedo the oft-repeated lie that there's "just two choices" an American can have.

And here you come - just as I said - defending the lie.

jr565 said...

Besides how had is Raelism really? They seem like they worship uninhibited sex. If I was in the mind to have a pornstar type relationship a Raelian might be just the person to have that relationship with. She can regale me all she wants with her takes of the elihohim while I bone her and in addition to getting sexual relief you can also get some comic relief, or in any case stories to tell when you get older.
If Raelism leads to more women walking around topless, then all praise Raelism.

The Crack Emcee said...

Dust Bunny Queen,

You don't have to prove that the beliefs of a religion or even a cult are true.

No, but you should - that way you can avoid useless disagreements, unnecessary deaths, and a whole host of other horrors.

Or are you going to seriously argue that, say, the death of a child is "worth it"?

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

Besides how had is Raelism really?

Jesus Christ, man, if you don't know, SHUT UP!

garage mahal said...

Jesus Christ, man, if you don't know, SHUT UP!

LOL.

Unknown said...

Crack is angry because of his ignorance and inability to persuade anyone of anything.

The funny thing is the irony of Crack trying to start a cult of his own anti-cultists but failing in agony because Crack doesn't know jack squat about cults.



NotquiteunBuckley said...

Crack is angry because of his ignorance and inability to persuade anyone of anything.

The funny thing is the irony of Crack trying to start a cult of his own anti-cultists but failing in agony because Crack doesn't know jack squat about cults.

The Crack Emcee said...

Unknown,

The funny thing is the irony of Crack trying to start a cult of his own anti-cultists but failing in agony because Crack doesn't know jack squat about cults.

I know enough not to vote for a member of one that says "telling a complete, straightforward story is not always good for LDS interests."

You be the fool, and when it all comes apart, I'm going to enjoy having had this little time together because NONE OF YOU will be able to forget it was I and I alone who not only told you, but tried to get you to stop being fools.

Savor the moment, kids, I am.

But then, I've been here many, many times before,...

Dust Bunny Queen said...

are you going to seriously argue that, say, the death of a child is "worth it"?

Of course not. I am merely pointing out that what some people, you and I, consider cults and based on unproven and ridiculous concepts, are FAITH to others who do no need to have proof to believe.

How you convince those that their beliefs are silly or even insane is a quandary. I'm pretty sure that calling people names and ridiculing them is not a very good way.

chickelit said...

@notquiteunbuckley: You must be a superfast typist to have echoed unknown so quickly.

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Jesus Christ, man, if you don't know, SHUT UP!

I was being semi facetious and in fact looking on the bright side of Raelism. Hey, if your girlfriend is into that she's probably a superfreak in the bedroom. Thats one of the positive by products of Raelism. Women often complain that guys don't listen to them. Well, it could certainly be true of a Raelist gf.THere's no reason you actulaly have to listen to her Elohim viewpoint.Just zone that out and think of naked breasts.

Chip Ahoy said...

I winced when I saw the picture of the bird with the pierced nork.

That's self-nork abuse. Refreshingly, the other one was left unharmed.

jr565 said...

Crack wrote:
are you going to seriously argue that, say, the death of a child is "worth it"?

What is this in refernce to? Cults in general? Or Raelism, or mormonism? Or new age? Abortion? Romney? What is "worth it"?

WineSlob said...

The March Was Not Glamorous But Mammorous
And Some Onlookers Became Rather Amorous
Saw The Protest Nipples
As Charmin Like Mr. Whipple
Those Tits Were a Sham in a Scam for Their Hands to Get Clamorous.

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

What is this in refernce to? Cults in general? Or Raelism, or mormonism? Or new age? Abortion?

Considering they've ALL been involved in the death of children, take your pick.

jr565 said...

From the Raelism Wikipedia entry:

In 2005, two Wired News reporters were welcomed into a Raëlian seminar and had permission to videotape it. They believe the footage they took makes it clear that the Raelian Movement is a cult which should disband. A Raëlian guide said in a Wired interview that he is not ashamed of what is shown and that he has no concerns about this incident.[143][144]

The estranged former wife of Vorilhon characterised him as a 'cult leader' and claimed he brought groups of female Raëlians home and held orgies which affected the children from an early age.

Sounds like if you're in the mood for a good orgy, Raelism is the religion to be in. Maybe the wife was a puritanical christian and just didn't get the whole group sex thing. I can imagine a lot of guys especially going along with the whole alien crap just so they can get in some womens pants.

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Considering they've ALL been involved in the death of children, take your pick.

Are Raelians sacrifcing kids at the altar? Are mormons killing little kids and using their entrails to make matzoh?

The Crack Emcee said...

Dust Bunny Queen,

I'm pretty sure that calling people names and ridiculing them is not a very good way.

Yes, but you're not thinking long-term, as I am. As I said, NOBODY is going to forget this. They'll forget jr565's weasel dodges, the passive put-downs of the others, etc., but NO ONE is going to forget what I've said here.

Like I said, I've been proven right often enough that I can have a thick skin about the approach of these guys - see my talk with Pastafarian from just a few days ago - but what is going to be these guys' defense? They don't and won't have one, because they're just talking - they have absolutely NOTHING to back up their claims. They don't do the research, for some reason, but just defend,...NOTHING. It's just talk.

And it'll come back to bite them on the ass - it always does:

That's how reality - and veering from it - works,...

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

Are Raelians sacrifcing kids at the altar? Are mormons killing little kids and using their entrails to make matzoh?

If you don't know, SHUT UP.

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

Maybe the wife was a puritanical christian and just didn't get the whole group sex thing.

"Maybe."

Your entire outlook on the world is built on nothing but qualifiers and running your mouth, isn't it?

Amartel said...

Hear that, Fools? You may have supported Newt, or Gary Johnson, or Herman Cain, or Ron Paul, or Rick Santorum, or Michele Bachman, or maybe you even supported that Mormon, no the other one, the Democrat. Doesn't matter. Romney (now the official candidate by delegate count) is still ALL YOUR FAULT and everything he does wrong will be ALL YOUR FAULT. Because I told you so. Fools.

" I'm going to enjoy having had this little time together because NONE OF YOU will be able to forget it was I and I alone who not only told you, but tried to get you to stop being fools."

No, we won't be able to forget your great prophetic wisdom, mainly because you keep coming around and ranting about it and you don't seem to have an "off" button or even a "volume" button. It's all very Biblical, really.

The Crack Emcee said...

My bad - broken link above:

In regards to being correct, see my talk with Pastafarian from just a few days ago.

It's nice to be right,...

The Crack Emcee said...

Amartel,

No, we won't be able to forget your great prophetic wisdom, mainly because you keep coming around and ranting about it and you don't seem to have an "off" button or even a "volume" button.

And that's the point.

When I lived in San Francisco, I used to go to Silicon Valley a lot, and they drummed one idea into my head really, really well:

Everything loses 80% of it's value once it hits the web, so give 160.

Up your game, kids - you're wrong,...

Darrell said...

Can we just stick with the topic--tits?

Anybody else see Elizabeth Warren, jr>

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
Your entire outlook on the world is built on nothing but qualifiers and running your mouth, isn't it?

Why an ex might say something about their ex is open to many qualifiers, wouldn't you say? HOw do you take their side at face value?

The Crack Emcee said...

Darrell,

Can we just stick with the topic--tits?

We are - those are Raelian tits.

Another of my favorite cults, doing it's thing to reign you in.

Cults, cults, cults, cults, CULTS!

They're EVERYWHERE,...

William said...

The redhead carries herself with professional aplomb. She has clearly been naked in front of strangers before. Paradoxically that aplomb is a bit of a turn off. Nakedness implies vulnerability which, in turn, implies intimacy. That redhead wears her breasts like armor. There's something that's more aggressive than seducive in their baring.

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

Why an ex might say something about their ex is open to many qualifiers, wouldn't you say? HOw do you take their side at face value?

Oh, I don't know, jr - maybe by FOLLOWING THE CULT'S ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS FOR A FEW YEARS.

Think that might be able to clarify things?

You might want to try it,...

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote:
When I lived in San Francisco, I used to go to Silicon Valley a lot, and they drummed one idea into my head really, really well:

Everything loses 80% of it's value once it hits the web, so give 160.

How do you know they weren't trying to brainwash you into cultism? Is what they say objectively true all the time? Is that a "fact" or an opinion. Is it really true that exactly 80% of everaything loses its value once it hits the web (not 81%, not 79.365%)? Can you even give 160%? (I thought the most you can give is 100%)

Victor Erimita said...

Lindsay Meadows said: " Willing to wager that if you told a gaggle of men that there was a naked woman with D cups standing in the window on the 5th floor you would get a fair number who would jump from the roof to get a glimpse."

I'm willing to wager that if you told a gaggle of women there was a credit card on the sidewalk, you would get a fair number who would jump from the roof to grab it.

Yeah! This gender stereotyping is fun, huh?

jr565 said...

Crack Emcee wrote;
Oh, I don't know, jr - maybe by FOLLOWING THE CULT'S ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS FOR A FEW YEARS.

Think that might be able to clarify things?

You might want to try it,...

In my example the wife was MARRIED to the guy for how ever many number of years. She didn't know he was in a cult until they became estranged?

jr565 said...

Crack wrote:
We are - those are Raelian tits.

Another of my favorite cults, doing it's thing to reign you in.

Cults, cults, cults, cults, CULTS!

What is the percentage of the population that identify as Raelian? Sounds like they aren't doing too great a job of prostelytizing, nor are too many people reigned in.
Just because a cult/religion gives you their spiel doens't mean that you have to then join the cult. Usually when the Jehova's Witnesses come knocking I politely tell them I have to go to work and close the door. Lo and behold, I'm not a jehova's witness.
So why should I be fearful of the jehovas witnesses cult. Other than being a nuiscance they havne't done me harm.

AllieOop said...

Everybody, shut the hell up and listen to Crack! LMAO.

sleepless nights said...

I thought they might be real, but the last huge high rez photo of her boobs shows a very distinct scar across the nipple. But who knows, maybe she was running naked through the woods at her last solstice gathering and slashed her nipple on some thorny underbrush. (Don't y'all start scrolling at once now...) The amazon woman's (pink hair) are real.

Sam L. said...

OK, now I see the scarf. I recall reading it was green; it's salmon. And if the pix are in sequence, she took it off.

And it doesn't matter what Ann posts, the trolls always show up.
In bad humor.

I'm so bummed!

Darrell said...

Willing to wager that if you told a gaggle of men that there was a naked woman with D cups standing in the window on the 5th floor you would get a fair number who would jump from the roof to get a glimpse.

No. We'd cover you with wireless cameras, attach a rope to your ankles and lower you to the appropriate window. The right tool for the job, don't you know.

Darcy said...

The redhead carries herself with professional aplomb. She has clearly been naked in front of strangers before. Paradoxically that aplomb is a bit of a turn off. Nakedness implies vulnerability which, in turn, implies intimacy. That redhead wears her breasts like armor. There's something that's more aggressive than seducive in their baring.

(First, I'll admit that I'd love to look like her.)

William, you kind of nailed what was percolating in my head about these images and the protest, I think. It has to do with my dad telling me when I was a teenager sporting a pretty revealing halter top, "Honey, you're beautiful. Leave a little to the imagination."



Big Mike said...

Thanks, Professor, for warning us that the link was NSFW. I appreciate it.

(And I appreciate the redhead, too.)

jr565 said...

Crack wrote:
Yes, but you're not thinking long-term, as I am. As I said, NOBODY is going to forget this. They'll forget jr565's weasel dodges, the passive put-downs of the others, etc., but NO ONE is going to forget what I've said here.

Like I said, I've been proven right often enough that I can have a thick skin about the approach of these guys - see my talk with Pastafarian from just a few days ago - but what is going to be these guys' defense? They don't and won't have one, because they're just talking - they have absolutely NOTHING to back up their claims. They don't do the research, for some reason, but just defend,...NOTHING. It's just talk.

You're arguing against mormonism and cultism/new age in the abstract, and we're arguing about the actual record of Romney up till now. Your research doens't seem to match ours, or mine at any rate. You are simply pulling stuff out of your ass.
If Romney is inaugurated and immediately makes it a law to become a mormon I will eat plenty of crow. Yet, Santorum seems like a far more religious person who would rule from a purely christian perspective and you seem ok with that. I am not necessarily against Santorum either, though I do wonder why the disconnect. And frankly while I am not a mormon, it doesn't mean that you aren't turning Romney into a caricature of your warped view of mormonism. Romney ran Massachusets, his father was similarly a governor. And though they were both mormons, and his father wore his religion far more visibly on his sleeve, neither was a religious extremist when it came to governance. So I simply don't see the horror that you are envisionsing.
Further, you keep linking mormonism to New Age. It is not related. New Age religions do not have a christian god as their source.

The Crack Emcee said...

AllieOop,

Everybody, shut the hell up and listen to Crack! LMAO.

Ha! You wish you could laugh that ass off,...

AllieOop said...

Crack, you just keep on keepin' on, I've sooooo enjoyed this discussion. These Althousians simply don't appreciate your vast knowledge of all things cult.

They should just shut up!

The Crack Emcee said...

jr565,

If Romney is inaugurated and immediately makes it a law to become a mormon I will eat plenty of crow.

jr, not only have I never even suggested that's a remote possibility, but the fact you'd do so shows what an immature, comic book image you have of the whole topic. After reading that, I'm seriously considering going back to ignoring you because, clearly, you're not even remotely a serious person (which explains why I always find you in a mob-scene gangbang with the likes of AllieOoop and Fen).

I mean, how exactly would that work? "A law to become a mormon"? It's your idea, not mine, so give it go so I can evaluate the possibility.

I'll wait,...

Darcy said...

Can we get back to talking about the boobs?

The Crack Emcee said...

AllieOop,

These Althousians simply don't appreciate your vast knowledge of all things cult.

And numbers - not facts or reality - are what determine who's correct, in your pea brain, correct?

I'll be sure to tell my slave ancestors THAT one,...

chickelit said...

Darcy said...
Can we get back to talking about the boobs?

The Redhead's full name is Erin Go Braghless O'Cult.

GIY


AllieOop said...

Chickie, the redhead, Ms.O' Cult needs some color on those nips, I hope she wore sunscreen.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 258   Newer› Newest»