Remember when you borrowed the notes of a classmate who had a penchant for compression? Or were you the one who always went to class and then did you deliberately compress, compress like mad — with lots of idiosyncratic abbreviations — so you could say I don't think these notes are comprehensible to anyone but me? Did they insist on borrowing your notes anyway? (Remember how nerve-wracking that was back in the days when it meant handing over your precious spiral notebook?)
1. Tightly compressed writing. Good or bad?
2. New York Times constantly writing about Twitter. Good or bad? If bad: bad because they need to keep being obsessed with blogging?
3. Class notes. Were you the one who wanted to borrow or the one pressed to share? Did you?
4. Blogging: Compress more or go ahead and expand? (No one stopping you.)
5. Blogging: One topic per post or mix it up?
6. Bloggers: Annoying or cool? Cooler/more annoying than Twitterers?