1. Gone camping.
2. Eaten egg salad, devilled eggs, or cold hard-boiled eggs.
3. Gone skiing.
4. Set foot on any continent other than North America and Europe.
6. Watched a pornographic movie -- other than in federal court, as part of a forfeiture proceeding.
7. Called anyone "sir" or "ma'am."
8. Used a computer that wasn't a Macintosh (unless you count things like dedicated LEXIS consoles and ATM machines as computers).
9. Seen the movie "Apocalypse, Now." (It was always "Apocalypse," later, for me, and now maybe it's "Apocalypse," never. )
10. Used cocaine or heroin.
UPDATE: Steven Taylor accepts my meme here. And, wow, it's amazing what he's never done. Never gone to New York City? And Stephen Bainbridge joins in here. Two of his are wine-related.