December 23, 2004

A dialogue about food.

"What do you think is the best food? I mean, not taking health into account. If you had to pick one food and say that it is the best, what do you think it would be?"

"Ice cream."

"Really, because I had an idea..."

"Chocolate?"

"I was just thinking -- not because I really think it's the answer -- but it just came into my head as the answer ..."

"What?"

"Cole slaw."

UPDATE: The dialogue continues a half hour later:

"You know, I think cabbage is one of the most repulsive foods."

"I don't like cabbage either. It's cole slaw."

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. If life gives you cabbage, make cole slaw."

2 comments:

jake lee said...


I, for one, LOVE big runescape gold pockets, but Diablo 3 Gold you really don't see them much anymore for the sake of looking thinner. Yes, pockets are eschewed for a more rs gold streamlined, slimming effect. Some of us women don't really care and side with function/fun.

somnus11258 said...

What a beautiful dragonfly and what wonderful post!!I am a china tour lover,You can learn more: China travel packages | Asia tour packages | China city tour packages