June 20, 2004

"I don't care what you say anymore, this is my life/Go ahead with your own life, and leave me alone."

Is the title of Bill Clinton's autobiography based on the Billy Joel song with the same title? (Hey, Billy Joel should go all Ray Bradbury on Clinton.) The story of Clinton getting mad on BBC TV when pressed too much about Lewinsky made me think of the Billy Joel song, the way it connects the idea that it's "my life" with an entitlement to be left alone. (The BBC story, in the Telegraph, was linked by Drudge.) Should interviewers give Clinton a pass, out of respect for the Presidency, or should they take advantage of his eagernesss to promote the book and badger him with Lewinsky questions? I'd say they should press him with tough questions, but respectfully.
They will tell you, you can't sleep alone in a strange place
Then they'll tell you, you can't sleep with somebody else
Ah, but sooner or later you sleep in your own space
Either way it's okay, you wake up with yourself

7 comments:

Gerrardz said...

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this website.
jakarta hotel

butoijoh said...

I enjoyed reading it. I require to study more on this topic. Thanks for sharing a nice info. Anyway I'm going to subscribe for my Rumah Dijual site feed and I hope you post again soon.

Jacinthe said...

Thank you for an excellent weblog !! I discovered some useful information and will suggest your blog for all my buddies.
Please visit my Fotokopi website.
Thank you.

sse said...

Great and interesting that we talk to you, so I think it is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the nice articles. I'm tired of the same best performance from me later. http://www.bestcustomwriting.com/blog/book-report-review-writing/book-review-create-a-writing-plan

sse said...

This one is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing this article. VPN Oman

sse said...

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a good one. korean restaurant

朱小妮 said...

Wholesale Galaxy Leggings,Cheap Galaxy Printed Leggings,Fast Shipping Worldwide.You Can Buy Various High Quality Wholesale Galaxy Leggings Products from China.
galaxy leggings
Wholesale galaxy leggings
cheap galaxy leggings